Status: WOOO I'm back and full of writing spirit!!! Thanks guys for all your encouraging comments it helped me a lot!!!

An arranged Marriage...TO THIS JERK!

A jerks big mouth!

By the time I finished my homework it was already 6:00. I sighed and stood up and stretched a little since I was sitting hunched over at my desk for so long. I heard a knock at my door that didn’t surprise me to much since people have been knocking on my door since I got home. I scratched the back of my head and opened the door.

“Ya…” I froze when I saw Aiden at my door

His scowl still attached to his pale face. His three days grace shirt was all wrinkled, His hair was all messy as it covered his eyes as well. I looked up at him and sighed not knowing what he wanted. I rubbed the back of my neck while keeping my door mostly closed.

“What do you want?” I asked annoyed since he was just standing there

“Uhhh…I’m looking for Tracy…” He said quietly

“Who?” I asked then realized who he was talking about, “Not here sorry…”

I shut the door and started to walk away only to hear a knock again. I growled and didn’t
even open the door I just walked back to my desk and open my lap top.

“What do you want Aiden?” I asked loudly

“Come on open the door!” He shouted

“Not in this life time” I said and clicked for the internet.

“Ugh…your such a bitch!!” He shouted and walked away from the door

I rolled my eyes, “Like I care what you think…”

Over the next few days Aiden seemed to try and get closer to me though it was failing miserably. Today was Friday and the twins seemed excited about something as they ran up and down the halls like idiots. I was putting my stuff in my locker when they finally ran up to me. They were breathing heavily and smiling like idiots as they were talking, but everything that came out of there mouths sounded like nonsense.

“Guys…slow down..” I said as I laughed

They started to take deep breaths then started to speak at the same time which was still confusing. I sighed and stood there with my arms crossed until they stopped speaking.

“You done?” I asked

They nodded.

“Good now repeat it but one at a time…”

Deric shook his head and started to talk, “There’s a talent show coming up!”

Eric nodded, “Ya and it’s gonna be on T.V.”

I nodded and smiled a little, “cool…what are you guys gonna do?”

Deric crossed his arms, “You mean we…”

Eric wrapped his arms around me, “Hellz ya we’re in this together…”

I stared at them, “What the hell are we gonna do?”

They both smiled evilly as Eric spoke, “We hear from a little birdie that…your good at singing…”

I froze and gasped, “Who told you that?!”

Deric laughed and held up his phone with a familiar number on the screen. I tilted my head a little and took the phone from him and put it to my ear. I could hear a lot of noise in the back round.

“ummm…hello?” I asked

“VIKKY!!!” Ty’s voice shouted on the other line

I jumped a little and almost dropped the phone as I looked up at the twins who had big cheesy smiles on there faces. I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly though the happiness was short lived when Aiden walked down the hall with a blond girl attached to his arm.

“Ty…let me call you back…” I said quickly and handed Deric back his phone

Eric glanced behind him and noticed my dismay. He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me and put his chin on my shoulder. I froze not really used to being in this sort of situation. Deric crossed his arms and leaned against the lockers next to us. To anyone else it looked like a harmless little thing but to me, Aiden and the twin it was a sense of who owns what. And by the looks of it I was the property getting pushed around.

“Vikky…come here…” Aiden called out

I turned my head to Eric and noticed him glaring at Aiden. I bit my bottom lip and glanced at Deric who was also glaring at Aiden. I thought about it for a moment then realized that this sort of situation reminded me of a monarchy. One king wants something that they others don’t have. So it may end up in a war if it continues on like this. I looked at Aiden who seemed to be ignoring the blond on his arm and was glaring at the twins. The blond however was glaring daggers at me. Which I have no idea why. It felt a little odd to me since I was the only one confused in the whole situation.

I jumped a little when I felt Eric move his face closer to mine. His pressed against mine and I could feel my face heat up with color. My eyes were still facing Aiden and I could see that it was just pissing him off even more. His fists were clenched at his side the tension in the air seemed to be pouring out of him. Eric on the other hand seemed to be digging himself a grave as he hugged me tighter and glared at Aiden. I looked over to Deric for help but he seemed to interested in being the side line bodyguard if Aiden decided to charge over.

“Guys…ummm…I think we should get ready to go…” I said a little nervously

Aiden growled and took a few steps forward, “Get. You. Hands. Off. Her.”

Deric took a few steps away from the locked and closer to Eric and I, “We can do what we want…She’s our friend…”

Eric smirked and nodded his head, “Ya do unless Vikky says to let go…it’s really none of your business what happens…”

Just listening to these guys talk I could already tell this was a war of dominance. Whoever could get me to go on there side won the award of male testosterone. It was times like these I’m a girl…except for the part where I am the toy in the middle for the little boys to fight over.

“Let her go…” Aiden growled a bit louder

Deric laughed harshly, “Why should you care what we do…?”

Eric nodded his head, “Ya don’t you already have a girlfriend right there….” Satisfaction dripping from his voice

I froze then put my head down. That’s right the blond must be his girlfriend. That’s why she
looked like she wanted to kill me everyway known to man…and maybe a few known to monkeys. I slowly raised my hands up and gripped onto Eric’s arms that were around me. I felt him tense a little but quickly relax as I turned my head towards him and smiled weakly.

“They ‘re right Aiden…Don’t bother us…” I forced the words out

Aiden growled, “I DON’T GIVE A SHIT! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY FIANCE”