Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

The date

"I-- I would love to, " I found myself saying.

"Okay, I understand that you still hate-- wait, yes?" he asked increduously. I nodded. Zacky smiled big.

"Yes," I said softly, kissing him on the cheek.

"Thank the fucking God!" I heard. Zacky pulled the blinds and there was Johnny grinning and evryone else laughing at him. I rolled my eyes. Of course. After a while, everyone went back to their bunks, Zacky included.

~***....***....***~

We reached DC and the guys had already played. Tonight was the date and whole day the girls were begging to help me get ready for the date. At the moment, I sat in my bunk reading. Looking at the time, I got up and went to Val and the girls.

"Help," I said in a monotone voice. The girls squealed. Rolling my eyes, I followed them. In the end, Leana pinned my hair up into a bun while Lacey did my make up. Val tried to make me wear on one skimpy dress but justice prevailed! I wore a a teal halter top with a brown pattern at the edges and a pair of regular blue jeans. Finished dressing, I met up with Zacky. He took my hand and carried me off to our date.

We pulled up to a secluded grassy area with a wall covered under a white sheet.. I looked at Zack, who just smiled and motioned to in front of us. There was a blanket on the ground with cushions and a basket. "A picnic?" I asked. Then, on the wall, began showing 'Enchanted'.

"And a movie," he added and I looked behind us to see Johnny jumping down from a tree and leaving. I laughed.

We ate and watched one of my favourite movies. I sat on the blanket next to Zacky and after the credits rolled, 'So Close' by Jon McLaughlin began to play again. Zacky got up and put out his hand. "Shall we dance?" he asked. Blushing, I gave him my hand and he pulled me up. While slow dancing to the song, I looked into his eyes.

"Everything was so good tonight," I said ,"I've never been on this much of an romantic date. Are you sure you aren't gay Zachary Baker?" He leaned in closer to me.

"We'll just have to see," he whispered and captured my lips. Zacky Vengeance was kissing me, holy wow. We broke apart from the kiss and I grinned.

"Yup, definitely not gay," I said. All in all, the date was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks bloodravyn and Dark Passion Play for commenting. I feel as if I should update, but I kind of need comments to help get the creativity flowing :) *hint* hint*wink*wink*cough?*sneeze*?