Status: Completed

I wasn't Special Then. What Makes me Now?

Alone

It's been a long time since Zacky's and I first date, and we were coming up to Las Vegas, the guys' last show. We're staying at some hotel for the days here in Vegas. I unpacked in the hotel room and jumped on the large newly made bed. Zacky went next to me. His arm snaked across my waist and brought me closer to him. "Hmm, let's sleep," he said, breathing on my skin. I laughed and threw my foot over his. Despite my feelings towards him at first, I think-- I think I'm in love with him. In his embrace, I feel safe. As if nothing can harm me, including him. Guilt washed over me. They still don't know who I am and our next stop is California. I felt Zacky's gaze and I looked at him. "What are you thinking about?" he whispered, his warm breath tickled my neck.

"You," I said simply. His lips touched mine and---

"Oh Zackykins!" yelled Jimmy from the front door, Johnny next to him. We groaned.

"Shoulda locked the door," Zacky muttered and I nodded in agreement. Jimmy gasped.

"Zacky! How could you?" Jimmy asked, sniffling. "I left you for a few minutes and you're already shacking up with some bitch! We does she have that I don't?"

"A vagina," he replied and I bust out laughing.

"And a nice rack," Johnny added, getting a glare from me. Jimmy nodded thoughtfully.

"But, I thought we had something!" he said continuing with his act. "Oh short shit! Men are such scoundrels!" then he covered his face in his hands.

"Hey, don't worry man, there a lot more fish in the sea," Johnny said, patting his hand. Jimmy threw his hands in the air.

"But I don't eat fish!" he replied. I shook my head. It takes Jimmy to say something like that. "Anyways, get ready," Zacky and I exchanged confused looks. "You know, 'cause you're in this band called Avenged Sevenfold and they have this show in a while," Jimmy said slowly.

"Oh! Right, you coming Jess?" Zacky asked. I shook my head.

"I have to write a song for a cartoon and it's pissing me off that I have not one shit on the manuscript," I said. He shrugged. After a while, everyone left and I was alone in my room.

An hour later, thoughts just rushed into my head and I quickly began writing down lyrics for the song. By the time, I finished and e-mailed the song, I felt like something bad was going to happen. Paranoid, I decided to call Zacky.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey, um, I know it's kinda weird to call but--" I started but there was a knock on the hotel door. The phone was still pressed against my ears when I opened the door, revealing everyone and a blonde woman. Everyone had weird looks on their faces. The blonde lady stepped up to me.

"Hi, I'm Gena."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, last update for the weekend! Thanks for commenting Lovable Lie and Frodomodo. Peoples, comment and I might update Monday.