Complete

Shopping Spree

“Bailey, Bailey hun wake up.” Shaking me Veronica woke me up from the best dream ever. It was me and my boyfriend Jarred. He asked me to marry him. Jarred Sawyer my boyfriend and the love of my life. I think I’m falling for him, bad. We’ve been together for three and a half years. We have known each other since third grade and we are high school sweethearts.
“Go away!” I groaned rolling over and pulling the blankets over my face.
“Come on get up... we’re going shopping for your birthday.” She said quietly. I rolled over on my back and pulled down the blankets. I glared up at her ready to bite her head off, but when I saw her beautiful smiling face I couldn’t help to smile back.
Veronica Lee, my best friend we have known each other since we were babies. She is so gorgeous, she was wearing an Avenged Sevenfold shirt and some skinny jeans, the shirt white, pants black. She has shoulder length hair layered and has all of her hair covering one eye. She just got bright pink tips, she has her hair up in a ponytail. The black in her hair brings out the green in her eyes. She has snake bites, her left side of her nose pierced, and her right eyebrow as well.
“Shopping?” I mumbled.
“Yeah shopping at Hot Topic!!” After she said that I immediately got up and started getting dressed.
My name is Bailey Summers. I have black hair with blond and burgundy highlights, its layered and my bangs cover one of my eyes. Im basically called an emo. Right now I would say my life is perfect, I have an amazing job, managing A7X. I have the best boyfriend ever, and the greatest friends any person could ask for.
I put on my black AFI shirt and my purple jeans. I fixed my nest that was accepted for my hair, and went down stairs.
“Ok, lets go!!” I yelled excited to go. We got in my Mustang GT and I drove to the mall.
“So are you excited about tomorrow?” Veronica asked.
“Yeah I cant wait to be with Jarred, he said that he had something special planned for my birthday, then ill be with my friends, I can’t wait!!” I was getting excited.
“I can’t wait to see Zacky!!” She said lost in thought. Zacky was veronicas boyfriend. He is from A7X, I’ve known the whole band since I was in third grade. Zacky, Johnny, and Jimmy were like my best friends, Matt was like a brother to me, and Brian... I have the hugest crush on Brian I’ve liked him ever since I’ve known him.
“Yeah, I wonder what you guys have planned for me tomorrow?” I said as I looked at her.
“ I don’t know.” she said with the biggest smile on her face, it looked like she was up to no good. When we got to the mall we went to a piercing place.
“What piercing are you getting now?” I asked a little annoyed. I think she has enough, but she don’t care.
“Its not me... its you.” she answered while looking at some tongue rings for her. She also has her tongue pierced.
“ I don’t think I need any more.” I said, I think I had enough I have my tongue, my right eyebrow, the left side of my nose, and a Monroe on the right side. I didn’t want anymore.
“Your getting your belly pierced.” She said this like I was wanting too, while she got her tongue ring she got some belly rings as well. I was sitting in the chair waiting for the person to pierce my belly come. Getting pierces didn’t scare me, actually I like pierces they never hurt me at all.
“Ok then, lets do this.” The guy came in the room. He got the needle ready.
“Your ready now?”
“Yeah.” I said excited. I relaxed while he put the needle in, then he took It out and put a belly ring in and wiped around it with ribbing alcohol.
“There you go, its done.” he said, happy about his work. He was explaining to me how to take care of it.
“Thanks, bye.” I left while veronica was paying for more rings.
“How did it go?” she asked, interested.
“It was fine, it didn’t hurt.”
We headed toward Hot Topic, I got three shirts one was twilight and the other two were A7X. I also got pants I got three pairs of skinny jeans, white black, and blue, and I got black and green trip pants. I was pulling out my money while the total came up, it went up to $500.00.
“Here ill get it.” Veronica offered and gave payed for it all.
“No, I will.” I argued.
“ consider it a gift from me to you for your birthday.” she argued back.
“Fine.” I couldn’t argue with her any more. While she paid I was looking at some other shirts then we left. When we got home I put my stuff up in my room.
“Here.” I looked behind me and Veronica was holding out a bag to hand to me. I looked in it and it was all the rings she got from the piercing place. Belly rings, nose, eyebrow, and my Monroe.
“What’s this for?”
“You silly, happy early b-day!!”
“Thanks, you didn’t....”
“I wanted to.” she interrupted me. I grabbed the bag from her. Took them out of the bag and put them all away while the phone rang. I ran to the phone.
“Got it!!” I yelled. “Hello?”
“Hey babe.” Jarred said.
“Hi baby.” I was excited to talk to him, I was falling for this guy and he really loves me, what more could I ask for?
“What are you doin?” He asked
“Nothing, just got back from the mall, veronica took me to get my belly pierced and I got rings and clothes.
“Yeah? What clothes did you get?”
“Well I got a twilight shirt and two A7X shirts, and white, black and blue skinny jeans, and black and green trip pants.”
“That’s cool... so you got your belly pierced?”
“Yeah it was fun, I was excited.”
“Did it hurt?”
“Nope not one little bit.”
“oh.”
“What’s the matter?” I was curious.
“Oh n-nothing I just don’t feel good that’s all.”
“Aww im sorry I hope you get better for tomorrow.”
“Yeah me too, well id better get going l love you and I hope I get better for our special day tomorrow mwuah.”
“I love you too and I want you to get better, mwuah.”
“bye.”
“bye, bye.” I hung up the phone “hmmm”
“What?” Veronica came back into the room.
“He was acting weird, he seemed sad about something.”
“What did he say.”
“He said he was not feeling good, I hope he gets better by tomorrow.” it was getting really late and my eyelids were getting heave. I went to bed.