Complete

Suprize

I got up and realized I had slept in, so I hurried and got ready to be with Jarred. When I got all ready the phone rang.
“Ello?”
“Hey baby” said Jarred.
“Hi.”
“Sorry im going to have to miss your birthday im really sick and I don’t want to get you sick, im so sorry I didn’t want to miss your birthday I feel so bad now.”
“Oh im sorry... ill come over...”
“No!! d-don’t the doctor said it was contagious and I don’t want to get you sick.”
“Its ok, the guys had something planned for me later anyway.”
“Really what?”
“I don’t know yet, nobody will tell me.”
“Hmmm, well I gotta go, love you.”
“Love you too, bye” I hung up and was sad. I decided to take a long shower that should make the time pass. When I got out I brushed my hair and let it down, it’s a little past my shoulders. Then I put one of my new belly rings, I tried not to touch it because it was a little sore. I put my new eyebrow ring in, my nose ring, and my Monroe. Then I put on my whit jeans and a plain black shirt. I straightened my hair and it brought out the highlights in my hair. Then while I was waiting a horn honked outside. I looked and it was Zacky and Veronica. I got into the car and we went to the guys house.
“So Bails, I heard you got your belly pierced.” he asked
“Yeah I did see” I showed it to him
“She said it didn’t even hurt” veronica informed him.
“Really?” He asked.
“Nope, nope not at all.” I answered.
“Huh” When we got to their house I go out of the car and all of a sudden I was to the ground. Jimmy tackled me.
“Ow, hey!!” I yelled
“Sorry bail, happy birthday!!!!”
“Thanks Jimmy”
“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Bailey, happy birthday to you, and many more.” He sang to me. I couldn’t help but blush and laugh a little.
“Happy birthday, bails!!!” Matt called out while coming out of the house smiling. He hugged me.
“Happy birthday!!” Zacky and Veronica yelled.
“Happy birthday kid.” Johnny came out and hugged me.
“Kid!?!?, im 21 now, im not a kid.” I got mad.
“Oh yeah, I forgot.” Johnny said smiling.
“Well, Well, it’s the birthday girl!!!” Brian called. He came to me and gave me a hug. I didn’t let go. I was blushing and my heart felt like it was going to explode. I still wouldn’t let go of him.
“Group hug!!!” Jimmy yelled our and everyone had a group hug. When we all got done I was flush red and id didn’t know where my heart was. Then after a while I found it. We all went in the loving room and sat down. Johnny sat in a chair, Jimmy wanted to sit on the floor, Zacky was sitting In the other chair with Veronica laying in his lap. I was stuck in between Matt and Brian. I sucked.
“So how was your date bails? Matt asked
“I didn’t have one...”
“Why!?!?” They all yelled. Looking at me concerned.
“Jarred said he’s sick and cant do it, he says its contagious.”
“Oh, that sucks im sorry.” Brian said, while hugging me.
“Im fine, I hope he gets better.” I said trying not to lose my thought.
“Yeah me too.” Veronica said, while she was hugging and kissing Zacky..
“So... what’s the agenda for tonight?” I asked curious, I was excited on what they had planned for me later. After I asked they all looked at each other and then looked at me and smiled evilly “Uh... Now im scared.”
“Don’t be scared.” Johnny was laughing.
“It’s a surprise.” Jimmy whispered.
“Yeah a surprise.” Zacky said smiling. Everyone started talking and I started to think about Jarred. His dark blue eyes and he has short brown hair. He dresses like an emo, but without the tight pants.”
“Hello? Bails? Hun?...” Brian noticed me staring off into space.
“Hey snap out of it!” Matt yelled while waving his hand in front of my face.
“Oh sorry what?” I snapped out of it.
“Are you ok?” Brian asked concerned.
“Im fine why?
“Well you were staring off into space”
“Oh sorry.”
“What are you thinking about?” Matt asked.
“About Jarred and hoping he gets better.”
“Oh well we better get going.” Brian sounded excited and happy. We went into the escalade Matt was driving, Brian in the passenger seat, me Jimmy and Johnny in the middle, while zacky and Veronica were making out in the back.
“Hey you guys save that for the...” Johnny started to say.
“Shhh!!” Brian hissed.
“Oh, Damnit!! Sorry man”
“For the what, where are we going?” I asked, Matt sighed looked through his rearview mirror and looked at Johnny.”well since someone ruined it...”
“Were taking you to a... club.”Brian told me. Looking for my reaction.
“A cluuub!!” is scream because Jimmy decided to poke my side. Everyone started laughing.
“Hahaha...what are you ticklish Bail?” Jimmy asked.
“No.” I said sarcastically. Then all of a sudden Johnny and Jimmy were tickling me to death.
“Hahaha... stop... haha... please now... hahaha... stop!” I was laughing so hard I started crying. Everyone started to laugh again. We got to the club parked and we got out.
“Hey don’t you have your belly pierced?” matt asked me.
“Yeah, why?” I wanted to know.
“Because you need to show it off!!” Brian lifted my shirt up halfway and tied it in a knot at the side and it showed my belly.”That’s much better!” He stepped back looking. I was tomato red, my hugest crush just lifted up my shirt halfway. I feel like an idiot. Everyone started walking toward the building. I stayed behind.
“Hey.” Matt stayed with me.
“Hey.” I was still blushing.
“So... you like Bri don’t you?”
“What? No, what would make you say that?”
“Well people don’t blush for no reason and its always around him.”
“Ok.” I sighed “you got me, I really, really like him, but don’t tell, im with jarred right now and that’s coming great.”
“I won’t tell I just wanted to know since we’re basically brother and sister.”
“Yeah I guess.” I said putting my head down. Matt gave me a hug.