Complete

Complete

Baileys P.O.V.

I woke up. Brian wasn’t there its 7:30 A.M. I got up ane went out into the living room where everyone was already up.
“Hey sleeping beauty awakes!” Jimmy told everyone looking at me smiling.
“Hi everyone.” I went to sit on the floor.
“Why don’t you sit with Bri.” Matt said smiling.
“Why?” I asked
“We already know Bri told us about you guys liking each other.” Johnny pointed out. I looked at Brian. He looked at me smiled and patted his lap. I sat on his lap. He got me comfortable though. Everyone was looking at me not talking.
“Im fine, and I don’t ask I don’t want to talk about it.” they knew what I was talking about. I was basically laying on Brian, I lied my head on his chest. He put his hand on my leg.
Its been two months since my birthday, me and Brian are getting closer. Today is our third date. Im so excited our dates are really nice I like them, I cant wait. My phone rang.
“Hello?” I answered.
“Bails? Will you come down here please?” Matt asked.
“Sure ill be there bye.”
“Bye.” I hung up the phone, and got into my Mustang and went to Brian’s house. When I go there it looked like nobody was home. I got out of the car and went to the door.
“Hello? Anyone home?” nobody answered. I walked in and saw a beautiful set up for a romantic date. Candles, lights dim, then music started to play. I turned around and Brian was there.
“Do you want to dance?” he asked.
“Sure, what is this about?” we started dancing.
“This is what you should have gotten on your birthday.” he whispered in my ear. I didn’t want to think about it, but with him there I knew I would be fine. We danced for a while the we had dinner, witch was spaghetti and meatballs my favorite. We had campaign. The he pulled me to his room. When we got into his room there was a lot of lit candles and the bed had rose peddles all over it.
“Awww, how sweet.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and his was around my waist. We kissed, our very first kiss. I went halfway and he met his lips with mine. I parted mine slightly and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. Then I put my tongue in his and moved it around. Then I bit his lip. I was getting dizzy.
“Wow.” he looked drunk.
“Yeah, wow.”
“You’re a good kisser.”
“So are you babe.” we started kissing again and he was leading me to the bed. We got on and I took off his shirt he took mine off then we started to unbutton each others pants.
“Wait!” I yelled
“What?”
“Im... well... im a-a virgin.
“Don’t worry ill take care of you.” we started to kiss again and we took each others pants off. Now were naked and making out. We got into the bed and I was scared.
“Its okay, I love you, ill take care of you.” he told me. While he went in I felt the pressure. It hurt, but for some reason not that bad really. I knew I was perfect with him. When we got done we fell asleep. It was so amazing for my first time.\
I woke up next to the guy I lost my virginity to. My life was perfect, complete. I have great friends that anyone could wish for, a good job, and the best boyfriend in the world. I went into the living room and Brian followed me. Everyone was here.
“So you two love birds, how was your night.” Zacky asked smiling and hugging Veronica. Brian sat down on a chair and I lied on him. We had huge smiles on our faces. I looked at him and we kissed.
“Im guessing that’s you answer Zacky.” Matt said starting to laugh. We started to laugh. I had the best life, now I was complete.