Complete

Feelings

I was stretching and found that I had woken up with Brian shirtless and sweats on and I was wearing one of my spaghetti strap shirts and my short shorts. I looked at him. He looks so peaceful asleep. I put my head back on his chest and he started moving. I looked at him. He was smiling at me.
“Well, hello there.” he said.
“Hi.” I got up”uh wh-what happened?”
“Well.”
“Did we?”
“No! No you passed out.”
“All I remember is finding Jarred all over another girl and...” I stopped, my eyes were starting to run. He wiped my tears .
“Yeah” his face looked mad.
“Then why am I waking up in my pj’s and you half naked?”
“We came back here and you took the vodka bottle and drank it all and got drunk, you wanted me to stay and I promised I would... Veronica got your pj’s and I got dressed and veronica got you dressed.”
“Oh.” I got up and went into the living room. Nobody was here and it was dark. I went back into the room.
“Where is everyone and what time is it?” I had to ask.
“Everyone is probably sleeping and its about midnight.”
“Oh.” I got back on the bed with Brian. I had a bad headache. Brian got up and went into the bathroom. He came back in.
“Here this might help.” he gave me Tylenol and a glass of water. I took the pill and drank the water. I started to get cold so I got under the covers.
“Are you cold?” he asked.
“Yeah kinda.” I got comfortable. He got under with me and I started to blush again. He was laying really close.
“Is that better?” he asked.
“Yeah.” I got a lot warmer. He was staring at my face. I couldn’t read his expression. He laughed a little, I smiled.
“What are you laughing about?”
“You.” he laughed a little more.
“What about me?”
“You blush a lot... and when you blush you look sunburnt.”
“I do?”
“Yeah and everyone says its always around me.” I didn’t say anything. Its true Im in bed with my biggest crush and he know I blush around him.
“Why is that?”
“I don’t know.” was all I could say.
“Do you like me?”
“Uh... y-yeah actually I’ve always liked you.”
“Yeah I can tell because you do blush a lot and its when I touch you at all.”
“Oh, yeah sorry about that.”
“Its okay, but I have something to tell you.” he started to whisper.
“What’s that?” I whispered back
“I like you too, and I’ve always liked you.”
“Really?”
“Yeah”
“Huh” I yawned so I got comfortable.”you comfortable?” he got comfortable and pulled me closer to him”I am now.”
“K me too.” and I put my head on his chest. I felt him press his lips against my hair. Then he whispered “I love you.” then I fell asleep.

Brian’s P.O.V.

I cant believe that we’ve liked each other for so long and didn’t do anything. I must have fallen to sleep because now its getting lighter. Its 7:00 A.M. I got up while Bailey was sleeping. I went into the kitchen and Matt and Jimmy were up.
“Hey.” I said getting something to eat.
“Hey, how is she?” Matt asked.
“Good, she knows I like her and she told me she liked me.”
“You like Bails?” Jimmy was acting surprised. I went to sit at the table.
“She thought that something happened.” I said starting to laugh a little.
“Really?” Matt laughed.
“Well she was in her pj’s and he was half naked.” Jimmy pointed out the obvious.
“Yeah I guess.” Matt said. I went to the living room and everyone else was up and sitting on the couch.