I Want To Marry My Stalker

Meet Rachelle

I sat in the bathroom putting make up over my bruises. My boyfriend was mad at me for putting the clothes away in the wrong place. So he took his anger out on me. It’s been happening more frequently. I finished my makeup and looked down at the concealer container. It was empty. Nate was going to be mad. He hated it when we had to go shopping for me.

“Rachelle! We have to go now!” He yelled up the stairs. I sprinted into our room and grabbed my backpack. I liked going to school. Nate was nicer there. He didn’t hit me or anything because that would cause too much attention. He was actually kind of sweet, but the second we got into the car my life went back to being hell.

I ran downstairs and got into the car. I put the bag between my legs as Nate looked at me.

“Next time, hurry it up.” He said when I looked at him. I nodded and he backed out of the driveway. We got to our school ten minutes later. I got out of the car and waiting for Nate to walk around by me. He went to put his arm around my shoulders and I flinched. He pulled me between two cars.

“No flinching. We talked about this. Now I’ll have to deal with you later. If I do it now we are going to be late. Let’s go, now Rachelle.” I let him pull me to him and we walked into the school.

Everyone said hi to him while we were walking to our lockers. I wasn’t allowed to go anywhere by myself. After every class I waited for him to come and get me. I wasn’t even allowed to leave the room without him there. He walked me to my class and pushed me against the wall.

“Behave today. If we have another day like Friday then you might just fall down the stairs.” He whispered into my ear, acting like he was saying sweet nothings. I nodded terrified of what he could do to me. His parent’s didn’t like me at all. I was forced to live with them because my parents had died when I was eight. His parents were my foster parents and they hated me. They didn’t even want me as their foster child but their fear for their son was greater than their hate for me. He terrified them so they ignored what I needed.

He kissed me and forced his tongue into my mouth. The two minute bell rang and he pulled back. Nate watched me walk into my class and sit down. The teacher smiled at him and he waved before he walked away. I finally relaxed as the class started. This was the only class all day that I could relax. In the rest of my classes Nate or one of his friends were always watching me.

“Class, we have a new student today.” I froze. The only empty seat in the class was next to me. I prayed it wasn’t a guy because Nate would be really mad at me. He’d think that I arranged this and was trying to get away from him. “This is Jace.” The teacher said gesturing to a god, I mean boy. “Why don’t you go sit next to Rachelle, in the back row?”

He walked back toward me and all the evil cheer leaders checked him out.

“Hey.” He said as he sat down and I just nodded. I bit my lip as the bell signaling the end of class rang. I sighed and stood up. Nate was outside waiting for me.

“See you tomorrow.” Jace said and I looked at him. As soon as I realized what I did I walked straight to Nate.

“We’re leaving early.” Nate said through clenched teeth. We walked out to the car and drove home. We walked into the house and Nate smacked me so hard I fell down. “If I ever see you look at that guy again, I’ll kill him.” Nate said kicking me in the side with every word.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i started another story.

tell me what you think

comments please!