I Want To Marry My Stalker

Breakfast.

Jace rocked me back and forth as I cried.

“Shhhhhhh, relax.” I was starting to calm down and Jace picked me up and put me on an air mattress. I hadn’t brought one out and I don’t know when he inflated it. He pulled covers over me and I curled up into the tiniest ball I could. I tried not to move and Jace sat down on the bed. Tears were still coming out of my eyes. He started rubbing my back and I just looked up at him.

“Why are you doing this?”

“You matter to me.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I can’t get you out of my head. Every time I see your boyfriend hit you I get so mad.” When he said boyfriend his voice was filled with hate. “Why are you even with him?”

“I have no choice. My parents are dead and his parents are my foster parents. He controls everything I do. From the close that I wear to where I sleep to what color my hair is. He decides my life. I can’t leave because the state says he parents are my legal guardians. They hate me but they are afraid of him. He could kill me and they wouldn’t care. He can hurt you too. You have to leave Jace.”

“He can’t hurt me.” He said quietly and sat down beside him.

“You don’t understand. A long time ago there was another boy who thought he could help me. He disappeared and they never found him. Nate bragged about how he took care of him and how I should have known better. He will kill you.” I stated rather loudly, and then continued quietly. “I couldn’t stand it if you died because of me. It’s already happened once and I care about you so much more. Don’t let this happen. Please Jace, just leave me here, please,” I begged him.

“No.” He said firmly

“Why not?”

“Because I care about you too much to leave you behind. I can’t stand it when he hurts you and I promise. I promise with all that I am that he won’t be able to hurt you for much longer. I’m going to find a way to get you out. I will save you.” I looked up at him and the tears started again.

“You can’t, no one can.”

“I will. Now go to sleep. I’ll be here in the morning.” He said turning me over so I wasn’t facing him. He rubbed my back and hummed me songs until I was in a deep sleep.

I was running through a forest, all the trees seemed to be reaching for me. Someone grabbed my ankle and I fell. I quickly got up and tried to run again. I tripped over something and I looked down. Jace was staring at me with glossing eyes. He was lying on the ground unmoving. He wasn’t breathing or anything. I heard someone chuckle and I looked up to see Nate walking towards me.

“I told you. I’ll kill anyone who comes to close to you. He’s dead.” I backed away from Jace’s body as Nate walked towards me. I tripped backwards and fell into a tree. Nate picked me up by my neck and slammed me into the tree. He started beating me as hard and as fast as he could. Hits to the stomach, face, arms, legs, chest area, head, you name it and he was hitting it. I started screaming and shaking.

“Rachelle, wake up you’re safe. I got you, you’re safe.” Jace was there holding me in his lap. He rocked back and forth trying to calm me down. “Shhhhhh, Rachelle, I sear you’re okay.” I calmed down and looked at him. His eyes held worry and fear. He was scared for me. “It was just a bad dream. I’m here, shhhh,” As he tried to quite me down he continued rocking back and forth.

“It seemed so real. You were dead, he killed you.” I was freaking out and couldn’t get myself to stop.

“Hey, little one, relax. I swear we are both okay. I’ll protect you I promise.” I looked up at him and nodded. A half an hour later he finally got me to calm down enough to talk.

“Do you want some breakfast?” I looked up at him. “I brought it out here before your nightmare, so it might be a little cold, but I made it myself.” I smiled, he cooks.

“I don’t remember the last time I didn’t have to make breakfast. That sounds great, Jace.” He smiled and walked to the other side of the tent. He picked up a try with two plates on it. Both plates were piled high with food, bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast, and orange juice. It looked so good I almost attacked him. He handed me a plate and I just looked at it.

“You act like you’ve never seen this much food.” He laughed.

“I’ve seen it, but I usually only get like an eighth of this, not even that much.” He shook his head and sat down next to me.

“Not anymore, I’m going to bring you food every day. I swear, you need to be taken care of. “

“I’ll be fine, don’t put yourself in danger. Please, Jace.” I finished off my plate and he grabbed it.

“I’m not making any promises, but I think that stupid person, whom I don’t like very much, is on his way out here to check on you. So I’m going to talk to you later. I’ll be back around lunch, the latest.” I watched him unzip the tent door and walk through it. I cleaned up the tent and had everything organized when Nate walked in.

“You’ve behaved so far, so I’m going to give you some breakfast. He handed me one piece of bacon. I went to take it and he smacked me. “Just for that, you don’t get it.” He said and shoved it into his mouth. I looked down and sighed. “I’ll be back out here later and you better be here. No visitors or leaving this tent. Understand?” I nodded and he simultaneously smacked me across the face and punched me in the stomach. When I was on the ground he kicked me once to make sure I wouldn’t get up. Then he walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter isn't the best guys. i'm tired and sick and yeah.

well PLEASE COMMENT! please.

Kit Kat aka TIGER!