I Want To Marry My Stalker

If Only I Could Believe That

The rest of the week was the same as the last two days. Jace kept trying to talk to me, and I kept ignoring him. His classes were somehow switched so we now shared three out of the four classes I had. Nate didn’t like this and he decided to count every time Jace looked at me. When we got home every night he would hit me once for every look Jace gave me.

It was finally Friday and I would have the weekend to try and heal some of my bruises. On the weekends Nate let me go outside and take pictures while he chilled with his friends. I was staring at the clock waiting for a half an hour to pass so I could go home. I was free of Jace for the weekend. All week he had tried to talk to me nonstop, sometimes he tried to talk to me in front of Nate. That got me an extra beating.

In this class Jace sat on one side of me, while Nate sat on the other. At the moment Jace was writing away at something while Nate checked out the cheer leader in front of us. Jace accidentally bumped my arm and I flinched as my eyes filled up with tears. My entire body was black and blue from Nate’s beatings. I moved a bit toward Nate and he sensed that. Nate didn’t like anyone in his personal space unless he put you there. Under the table he hit me really hard on the thigh. I was extra sore there because just this morning he had thrown a coffee mug at me. I looked away from him, consequentially looking at Jace. His eyes were filled with anger, he saw the whole thing. The teacher called Jace up to the board and Jace slid the paper he had been writing on toward me. The page started off with a note to me but he tapped the bottom. I looked down and one sentence was bigger than the rest.

“Are you okay?” I nodded and he wrote another thing below the first one. “Does he hit you a lot?” my eyes got big and I looked at him.

“I’ve seen him hit you three times in the last two hours.” He whispered not looking at me.

“Please don’t tell anyone. I’ll be okay, I promise.” I said not sure if I could keep the promise or not. I saw him clench his fist and move it under the table. His hand was so tight his knuckles were turning white. He quickly moved to take the paper back and I fell out of the chair. Nate walked around the table and helped me up. Nate’s hand dug into my arm as he ‘placed’ me in the chair. Jace gave me an apologetic look and carefully squeezed my hand under the table. He was careful to make sure no one could see.

The final bell of the day rang and Nate stood. He looked at me and I walked in front of him. He put his hand on my lower back and pushed me ahead of him. I looked back longingly at Jace and then continued foreword to the car. He pushed me into the passenger seat and went to go talk to his friends. Jace walked by the car and put a cell phone through the crack in the window. I looked at him and it vibrated.

“It’s a prepaid cell phone. So we can talk. Jace” I read the text message and hid the phone as Jace came back to the car.

“What are you looking at?” Nate said starting the car and I put my head down. “That’s what I thought. You’re going to be outside a lot this weekend. I’m having a party so you’ll be staying in the garage or in a tent that night. If I see you anywhere near the party you’ll be in major trouble.” I nodded and we pulled into the driveway. He got out of the car and walked inside. I texted Jace back quickly before I followed him inside.

“I can’t text you. If Nate finds this phone he’ll punish me. I’ll leave the phone by your driveway.” I texted. I tossed the phone across the yards and it landed by his driveway. I was closing the door when he pulled into his driveway. He waved and I shut the door. I turned around and Nate threw a tent at me.

“Go set that up and then pack a bag for the weekend. I don’t want to see you at all this weekend.” He said pushing me out the front door. I smiled and went to set the tent up on the side of the house with no windows. That way he couldn’t check up on me without going outside.

It took me a few hours to set up the tent and when I finished I walked into the house to finish packing my bag for the weekend. I grabbed almost all my positions and went back to the tent. I opened it and walked inside. My bag was thrown into the corner and the door zipped back up. When I turned around I almost screamed. I fell down and Jace helped me up.

“Are you okay?”

“No! I’m not, you can’t be here. Are you trying to get Nate to kill me?”I whisper screamed at him.

“Of course not! I just wanted to talk to you.”

“Well you can’t. Jace you don’t understand what he could do to me. Jace, he could kill me and no one would say a word.”

“I would. Please, don’t tell me to go. I want to talk to you.”

“Rachelle!” I heard Nate yell.

“You have to go! He’ll find us and I’ll be punished.” I said frantically looking back and forth between him and the tent door. He grabbed my bag and the blankets I brought and hid under them just as the tent door unzipped.

“I knew you would pick it over here. It’s right by the forest and there are no windows. Be careful Rachelle, you don’t know what I can do to you. No one cares about you and no one will notice you’re gone. I will do it. So behave and don’t come near the house until Sunday night.” He said and walked out of the tent. My eyes started watering and I fell to the floor. Next thing I know I was crying into someone’s shoulder.

“Shhh, it will be okay. Nothing will happen to you. I won’t let it.” If only i could believe that.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments make me write faster!!!!!!!

tell me what you thought of this good or bad.

Kit Kat

(Sorry, i made a mistake and called Nate Jace once... so i fixed that! thanks to xxvengeancebitchxx for finding it and telling me. BTW she's an amazing author go read her stuff!)