I Want To Marry My Stalker

Jace Vs. Nate

When Jace and I got back from the woods Nate was at the tent. He saw Jace put me down and walked over. Nate grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him. I tripped on a rock and fell down. Jace immediately jumped to my rescue and helped me up before Nate could say anything. Nate looked at him with disgust and hatred. “I want you to stay away from Rachelle. She is my girlfriend and she lives with me. You have no chance.” Nate pulled me to him and put his arm around me. “She is not a piece of property you can own. She’s a living breathing woman.” Jace said getting enraged. “Well I don’t care what she is. She’s living in my house, with me. So you need to stay away from her.” “Why don’t you just let her leave?” Jace inquired. “Because she’s mine. What don’t you get?” Jace got in his face then.“I’ve seen the bruises on her. I know you hit her. I don’t get how a guy can do that. Especially to someone so beautiful and kind. You hurt her to make yourself feel better. What type of man does that? A man doesn’t, a messed up boy does.” I looked down and Nate went to hit Jace. Jace moved out of the way and hit him back. Nate was stunned and then he saw me standing there. He went to hit me. Jace grabbed his hand and punched him in the face. “Don’t ever touch her again. I swear you’ll be sorry.”  Nate just laughed and smacked me. I saw the anger building in Jace’s eyes. Nate pulled me in front of him as Jace went to hit him. Jace stopped before he hit me and tried to hit around me. Every place that Jace tried to hit blocked with my body. With every attempted attack Nate held onto my arms tighter. Jace took a step back and Nate thought he was done. Nate hit me across the face and pushed me down to the ground. He went to kick me and Jace tackled him. I looked up and saw Jace on top of Nate. Jace was winning by far. Nate couldn’t even block the hits because they were coming so fast. I jumped up and tentatively touched Jace’s shoulder. “Jace, stop.” I said quietly. He looked up at me and stopped hitting Nate. Jace stood up and tried to see if Nate had given me any new bruises. There were handprint bruises on my arms and my shirt had a clear imprint of a shoe on it. Jace grabbed my shirt and lifted it a little. Sure enough there was a perfect shoe print on my ribcage. I could see the anger written on his face. He picked me up and walked toward his car. Nate got up and kicked him in the back. Jace didn’t even flinch but set me down gently and went back to Nate. He did a roundhouse kick. Next thing I knew Nate was knocked out on the ground with blood dripping off his face. I looked up at Jace and he bend to pick me up again. “Where are you taking me?” I asked“To the hospital, we have to get you checked out.” I opened my mouth to protest. “Don’t you dare fight me, Rachelle. You are covered in bruises and you have at least one rib broken. More could be broken that you’re hiding from me. We are going to the hospital, end of story.”  “What are we going to tell them?” I asked looking up at him. “That you have an abusive boyfriend.” My eyes widened. “No, you can’t do that Jace. He’ll come after us and he’ll never be found guilty for anything.” Jace set me into his car and closed the door. He walked over to the driver’s side and got in. “Jace, I can’t go to the hospital.” He stopped and looked at me. “I’ll protect you Rachelle. We are going to the hospital to get you checked out and alert the authorities. I moved here for a reason. My uncle is the police chief and he can help us. I won’t let Nate get near you.” I started ringing my hands as he started the car.“Wait, who will I stay with now? I won’t be allowed to live alone.” “Don’t worry about it. I’ll figure it out.” He said getting on the highway. The rest of the ride was silent. When we got to the hospital he told me to wait in the car for a few minutes. He got out and walked to a bench a few feet away. I saw him pull out his cell phone and call someone. For the next ten minutes I watched him calmly talk to someone. He never smiled but he didn’t quite frown either. Then he hung up and walked back to the care. “My uncle is coming to meet us here. He’s my legal guardian.”“Why don’t you live with him them?” I asked trying to find a comfortable way to sit.“He wanted me to go to the best school in his district but he isn’t allowed to move. He was thinking about getting a second house anyway so he just bought one for me to live in. He stops over at least five times a week to make sure I’m doing all right. Don’t worry he’s a nice guy. That’s him pulling up in the police SUV.” He got out of the car and walked over to my door. I looked up at him.“Yes, you have to do this. I don’t care about what Nate could do or any of that. Now let’s go.” He said holding his hand out to me. I closed my mouth and didn’t say anything. As soon as I got out of the car a man in his mid to late thirties walked up to Jace. He had short brown hair, was medium build, and wore a uniform. I looked down right away. It was what I was taught to do. It was beaten into me from the moment I started living with Nate. This man was important and I had to show him he was better and more powerful than me. “Hey Uncle Dan, thanks for coming down. This is Rachelle, Rachelle this is my uncle Dan.” He said introducing us. “Rachelle, would you mind if I talked to my nephew for a few minutes?” Jace’s uncle asked. I shook my head. “Not at all, Sir.” I said and headed back to the car still not looking him in the eyes. Jace’s PovI watched Rachelle walk back to the car and I turned to my uncle. I told him he had to come down here but I wouldn’t tell him why until he got here. “She’s being abused, isn’t she?” he asked and I nodded.“Her parents died when she was younger and these people took her in. The son, Nate, claims to be her boyfriend but he abuses her and the parents don’t have a problem with it. She has been dealing with them for many years. He threatened me and we got into a fight. He tried to hit her right in front of me. I couldn’t let it happen. I’m worried about her. She’s terrified that he can find her no matter what and that when he does he’ll kill her. He admitted to me that he’s killed in the past.” I said looking my uncle in the eyes. “I get when you wanted to tell me this in person. I wouldn’t have believed it was this bad if I hadn’t seen her with my own eyes. I can see the bruises on her arms and face.” He said looking over at the car with sorrowful eyes. “I need to help her. I don’t know why but I’m attached to her.” My Uncle just nodded. “Alright, well let’s go get her checked out and I’ll talk to the doctors. Do you know definite injuries she has?”“Broken ribs and bruises covering her entire body.” I said looking at him. He sighed and started towards the car. “Uncle.” He turned to look at me. “Let me get her. Did you notice that she hasn’t once looked either of us in the eyes?” He nodded. “It’s a dominance thing and she’s scared. She knows me. Let me go get her and stay with her.” He nodded and gestured for me to go get her with his head. Tonight was going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long guys.

i have finals this week and musical so i'm a little crunched on time.

it might be a while until i update again.

but comments will make me want to write more!

Kit Kat aka TIGER!