Cause I Love You's Not Enough

I Got So High I Can't Stand Up.

[TRE'S POV]

About four years had gone by and we were finally off tour and Dani was out of school for good. It was her 20th birthday, and us being together wouldn't be illegal anymore, well, it wouldn't have been for the past two years, but we just wanted to be safe and not make our relationship to the public until she was 20. Her and Nicole wern't friends anymore, but that wasn't because they got into a fight or anything, it was just because they had become distant with eachother and Dani flew here to California to live with us. Me, Mike, Billie, and Dani were all in my kitchen surrounding Dani with her birthday cake that had a total of 105 candles on it because we all wanted to see how many candles we could fit on a single cake. We got a picture of all four of us printed onto the cake, but you couldn't see it because of the massive glow coming from the candles. The three of us sang 'happy birthday' and Billie tried to do his own little solo.

"Bill, just because you're the singer doesn't mean you can do solo," Mike said.

"Oh shut up, Mike. At least I'm good looking."

"And I'm not?!" He gasped.

"I'm the hottest out of the group!" I yelled.

"Shut up, Tre!" Mike and Billie both yelled.

"You know you love my ass, Mike," Billie said, rubbing his ass up against Mike's 'area'. Mike backed away and I replaced Mike with myself and I grabbed Billie's hips and we made innapropiate noises. Mike covered his ears and Dani grabbed a fork and stabbed Billie's ass.

"Guys! Can we please stop butt fucking eachother?!" Dani yelled. Billie stood up straight and we all sat down at the table, half laughing, while Dani is trying to keep a straight face.

"Well they've already fucked before, so it doesn't matter," Mike said.

"Wow, guys, just wow," Dani laughed before blowing the candles out. It was all dark and nobody wanted to move.

"Tre, stop rubbing my leg," Dani said. I laughed and Mike immediately turned on the lights. Billie sat by himself and picked all the candles out of the cake furiously. We all stared at him.

"What? I'm really craving this cake," he said with a whole piece of cake already in his mouth. We laughed and eventually cut up the cake.

The next day.

I woke up with a major headache and on the floor underneath the coffee table. I sat up and I hit my head.

"Ow! Goddamn!" I shouted. I heard somebody move beside me and I got out from underneath the table and saw that Billie and Mike were cuddling on the couch. I almost laughed outloud, but I wanted to make sure I got a picture of this first. I ran into my room, then came out with my camera, snapped a quick picture... with the flash off of course, then put it back in my room like nothing happened. I turned around and saw Dani asleep in my bed. I sat next to her and I rubbed her hair. She moved and opened her eyes slowly.

"Hey, baby," she said with a messed up voice. I laid next to her.

"Hey," I said before kissing her. She giggled and cuddled into my arm.

"What happened last night?" I asked her. Dani got up and sat with her legs crossed.

"You, Billie, and Mike all got wasted while I laughed at you all," she said laughing. "I caught some of it on tape."

"What did I do...?" I whispered.

"You and Billie buttfucked," she said in a serious tone.

"What?! I'm so sorry, Dani..."

"I'm kidding, Tre!" She laughed and pulled me into a kiss. "It was a great birthday, thank you."

I put my arms around her waist and made the kiss deeper. She slid her tongue in my mouth and played with mine. She laughed as I played with her's back. Dani strattled my waist and started to un-button my black shirt as she kissed me. Eventually, my shirt was off and she was working on my pants.

"Dani, I don't think we should do this," I whispered out of breath already.

"And why not?" She asked as she un-did my belt.

"Because, you just turned twenty yesterday..."

"There's nothing wrong with that," she said.

"It seems like there is," I said, my pants off now. She left me in only my boxers.

"Tre, we've been together for the past three years," she stopped what she was doing and sighed.

"But this is the first time we've ever done this..."

She got off of me and sat against the wall, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of even started it."

"You're fine, don't worry about it," I said as I picked up my pants and put them back on, along with my shirt.

The both of us went back out into the living room to start cleaning up the mess that Billie, Mike and I all made last night... which I don't remember one bit.

"Armstrong! Dirnt! Wake up!" I said as I kicked the both of them in the stomaches.

They were both sprawled out on the floor and had beer bottles in each hand. Billie got up slowly, and managed to sit on the couch. While, on the other hand, Mike got up too fast and ended up giving himself a huge headache immediately.

"Naw, shit!" He yelled and held his head. Dani and I laughed at him. It looks like I'm the only one who didn't get a horrible hangover like my two friends did.

"Tre, buddy... you're lucky as hell!" Billie said as he leaned back to lay on the couch.

"Yes I am," I said and held Dani's waist. She laughed and pushed me away.

"Aww, Tre's getting romantic!" Mike shouted the best he could.

"Shut up MIke!" I yelled and sat down on the couch and pouted, forgetting that Billie was there.

"Frank Edwin Wright the third! Get your nasty ass off of my face!" Billie yelled with his voice muffled.

"Oh shut up Billie, you know you like it," I said.

"No! Get it off!" He yelled and tried pushing me off.

"Tre," Dani laughed. "Get off of the poor man."

I got up and tackled Dani to the ground. She was laughing hysterically underneath me while I started to move my hips in a repetitive manner.

"Oh my God, Tre! Get off!" Dani yelled and used all her strength to push me over. I, laughing my ass off, rolled and ran into the couch. While Billie and Mike couldn't stop laughing at us.

"You'll pay for that one, Tre," Dani yelled and jumped ontop of me. I held onto her hips and she slapped my hands away.

"Will there be handcuffs involved?" I asked in a serious voice. Dani's arms dropped to her sides, but she stayed on me and she glared.

"What? Did I say something?" I asked, trying not to crack a smile.

"Tre, I think you better watch out for her..." Mike said.

"Yeah Tre, I think she's starting to get pissed," Billie said also.

"Are you plotting my death?" I whispered then bit my lip. She smiled and began to kiss me and held my arms down. I smiled underneath her lips and I moved my legs up and she went flying forward and landed somewhere behind me. The guys started laughing their asses off again and I had a huge smile on my face. Dani came charging at me and when she jumped, I caught her and she couldn't escape. Finally, she sat on me again and crossed her arms.

"You're just using me for fun," she pouted.

"I am not!" I said.

"Are too!" She said and stuck out her tongue.

"Don't make me bite it," I said and pretended to bite something. Dani put her hands over her mouth and didn't say a word.

"Yeah, thats right," I said and put my hands on my hips in victory. Dani just glared and I could tell she was getting mad.

"What's the matter, Dani? Tre got your tongue?" Billie said with a smile. She let go of her mouth and her lips crashed against mine for a second time. She started to unbutton my shirt, again, and once I put my hands under her shirt, Billie and Mike left.

"Okkayyyy!" Mike said, grabbing his jacket and leaving the house.

"I'll see you two later!" Billie said and ran after Mike, closing the door behind him.

Just after the door closed, and when I was actually getting excited because I was finally getting my chance, Dani hopped off and ran to the bathroom.

"Dani!" I whined, with a pillow covering up that 'area'. "What was that for?!"

"I only did that so they can leave!" She yelled from the other side of the door. I heard the shower turn on and her clothes fall to the floor.

"You're killin' me here!"

"What?! I wanted to take a shower!"

"Yes, I know that. But you're just torturing me even more!"

She didn't say anything else for a few moments. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and Dani peeked around from behind the door.

"Care to join?" She asked with a wink. I smiled at her and dropped the pillow, letting it fall to the ground. Dani smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me inside the bathroom and locking the door behind me. She viciously took all my clothes off, leaving me in nothing.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, kissing her collar bone, letting the water run over us. I looked up at her and we were already soaked. She nodded her head and kissed me hard.

The next morning.

I woke up with Dani in my arms and we were both laying in my bed. I remember the shower, but I don't remember getting here. Maybe we had a double take last night. Who knows.

"Dani," I whispered to her. "Dani, wake up."

"What?" She moaned.

"How did we end up in here?" I asked.

She smiled and rolled over onto her other side. I grabbed her waist and pulled her back over.

"Come on!" I whined. Dani wouldn't budge.

"I'm going back to sleep, Tre," she said and almost immediately I started to hear very, very faint snores. I sighed and decided to go back to sleep myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
You likey? Lmao.
God, I feel so perverted right now after writting this. Hahahaha.

xoxo- Adie.