Status: I'm thinking about deleting. If I do, I'm sorry, and I hope you've enjoyed reading.

A Kiss And I Will Surrender.

Harry Potter

Gerard’s P.O.V
We were on Frank’s Mom’s doorstep, and I was praying that this wouldn’t be difficult. A part of me knew that this; Frank and I, could never not be difficult, and that my Mom had been a lucky break.

“Hey, Mom!” Frank said as his mother opened the door.

Linda smiled in surprise. I found a pang of apprehension hit me. Linda was pretty, and I could see where Frank had got his looks, even though everybody thought he looked more like his dad. And I didn’t know how that pretty face was going to be when she knew about us. It was the first time I had ever questioned Frank and I. It was one of those annoying things that happened, being raised a Catholic. Of course, no amount of that would ever make me even dream of ending what Frank and I had.

“Mom, I’m not gonna sugar-coat this.” Frank began, immediately, the minute the door was shut behind us. “Gerard and I are together. We are in love, and I feel that you deserve to know, before you hear from someone else.”

“I know.” she said, folding her arms. “Donna called me yesterday.”

“Aw, shit.” Frank sounded like a little kid that had been caught out. “We were gonna tell you yesterday, but it was really late… and… I’m sorry, Mom.”

Linda’s face softened. “I do approve Frank darling, don’t be like that. Of course I approve of you two.”

Frank perked up and ran to his Mom, hugging her around the waist. I thought I heard him mutter ‘I love you’.

“So boys.” Linda smiled wryly. “I hope you’re being safe…”

“MOM!” Frank gasped going beetroot red. It made me chuckle.

“What?” she held her hands up in mock surrender. “Your grandfather is going to be so proud of you.” she sighed.

“What about Dad?” he asked.

“I’m not sure.” she shrugged. “Don’t see why he wouldn’t approve honey.”

“Can I call him?” Frank asked. Linda, still beaming, handed him the house phone.

“Hey, Dad!” I heard Frank say casually, playing with the chord of the phone between his tattooed fingers. There was silence for a moment.

“Well…yeah actually there was something…M-hmm…Okay…well there’s no way to say this easily…but…Gerard and I are together…yeah, Gerard Way…no, not like that, like you know how…you are? Oh…cool! Oh, okay, bye Dad, love you!”

Frank turned to me, looking euphoric. “He said he’s really proud of me and totally behind us.” he grinned.

I pulled him into a hug. Our families were being so supportive, it was so great. Now everyone who needed to know about Frank and I did know, and were completely okay with it.

We decided to go see Mikey when we left Frank’s mom’s. He answered the door in his boxers and Frank whistled.

“Fuck you.” Mikey grinned. Alicia appeared behind him cradling one of their cat’s. She kicked Mikey in the shin and told him to go get dressed. That was extremely amusing.

“What have you guys been up to today?” she asked, bouncing the squirming ball of fluff in her arms.

“We just went to tell Frank’s parents about us.” I grinned, putting an arm around m new boyfriends waist. Alicia looked delighted.

“How did it go?” she asked, Mikey appearing down the hallway pulling on a shirt.

“Both of them are really great about it.” Frankie beamed. He was so cute.

“What’s this?” Mikey asked.

Alicia rolled her eyes. “Frank and G have been to tell Frank’s parents about them.”

“Oh…how’d it go?” Mikey pondered. We all started to laugh, well everybody except my little brother.

“Mikey, can you go pick me up some stuff from the mall?” Alicia gave him puppy eyes. He held out his hand and she pressed a list into it with a grin.

“Come on bitches.” he grinned, taking us both by the shoulders and dragging us to the car. The mall was unfortunately swarming with kids. Luckily, not many looked like they were fans, in fact a couple of metal heads looked like they might heckle us. Not that I didn’t like to meet fans, but it took a long time when you wanted to just do your stuff and get in and out. Also, Frankie was insufferable when it came to meeting fans. He didn’t stop until everyone had a picture and a hug, or whatever it was that they screamed at him for.

We met two fans at the entrance to the mall. Their names were Amy and Zara. We hurriedly signed autographs and took photos with them, not wanting too draw attention to ourselves.

We hurried through the grocery store, and all the other shops on Alicia’s list, not going anywhere near Hot Topic, lest we be completely mobbed and never get out of here. Frank mused that what we were doing was like treasure hunt; Getting everything on the list in the fastest time possible. Mikey and I laughed. Shoppers must have thought three guys who really didn’t look like avid shoppers running around the mall and going into girly stores was funny. Frank did.
♠ ♠ ♠
One: This Has Nothing To Do With Harry Potter, The Ad For The New Movie Was On And I Couldn't Think Of Anything Else xD
Two: I'm So Sorry, I Haven't Updated This In A Month -Facedesk- Things Have Just Been HECTIC And I' ve Had Writers Block On This Story! I Really Really Suck! I'm Sorryyyyyy :'(
Three: Please Comment And I Will Love Thee Forever, Even Though This Chapter Was Shiiiit -Facedesk-