Status: Completed, sequel "Memories From Cherry Street" out!

Somebody Save Me From This Thing I Call My Life

Nineteen

Ashley rolled over and opened her eyes. She smiled when she saw Dylan sleeping peacefully next to her. Last night they had kissed like crazy for awile before things got more heated. Dylan had been so gentle about taking he clothes off. She shivered at the thought of his touch. He had made love to her for hours last night. It was the best feeling she had ever felt in her life. It was one of those magical moments you expect to see in a movie, only it was real. They had fallen asleep in each others arms around 3 this morning. She closed her eyes and smiled at the memory.

Dylan's alarm clock started blaring and she quickly turned it off, hoping that it wouldn't wake him up. He opened his eyes and looked surprised at the sight of her naked body. "Good morning" Ashley whispered to him as she scooted closer to him. "Good morning baby" Dylan whispered in her ear as they wrapped their arms around each other. They lay like that for awile, just enjoying each others ompany. "We should probably get up" Ashley told him and tried to sit up. Dylan pushed her back down and wrapped his arms around her until she couldn't move. "No!" He yelled "Never!" Ashley laughed "and why not?" "Because I just want to stay right here with you forever" He told her. A thought suddenly occured to Ashley, a damn good one. "Your mom wont be home until like 5, right?" She asked him. He looked at her, a confused expression on his face. "Yeah, why?" Hwanted to know. Ashley wrapped the blankets around them both and lay back down. "Let's just stay right here all day" He looked at her as if she were crazy for a moment then a slow smile spread across his face. "Let's do it".

Three hours later they were both dressed, well kind of anyways. Dylan was wearing shorts and had no shirt on while ashley was wwearing Dylans boxers and a tank top. They had both decided to shut off their cell phones for the day and sit in front of the tv, eating junk food and watching movies. "This is the best part!" Dylan practically yelled. They had already watched Finding Nemo, now they were watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Ashley wan't scared, it took a hell of a lot more to scare her, but she thought it was disgusting and refused to look everytime someone was killed. "Why?" "The guy gets his head cut off!" Ashley threw a pillow aw him. "You are a pig"

Suddenly, they heard the door open and slam shut. "Shit." Dylan said under his breath. "Shit, shit shit!" Amy came through the door and stared with her hands on her hips. "We are so fucking dead" Ashley thought. Why did Amy have to come home? Everything was perfect. Now it's all ruined. "Uh mom I can explain." Dylan started to say more, but she held up her hand. "I don't want to fucking hear it." She said. That shockd Ashley, she had never once heard Amy utter a cuss word. "I just got a call from your school asking if I was aware you weren't in attendence. This is bullshit. You never acted this way before Ashley moved in. You think that I don't know about every little thing you do? Well your wrong. If you get her pregnant you WILL marry her. Do you understand me?"

Dylan just looked at her. "And you" She rounded on Ashley. "I want you out of my house." No. Amy couldn't kick her out. She had nowhere else to go. She turned toward Dylan and he must have seen the terrified look on her face because he stepped foward. "Mom" She ignored him and pushed past them, going into her bedroom and slamming the door shut. Ashley stared at the door she had just slammed. If she couldn't stay there, where the hell is she supposed to go?