Status: Completed, sequel "Memories From Cherry Street" out!

Somebody Save Me From This Thing I Call My Life

Eight

About an hour later, Ashley had calmed down. Now they were laying side-by-side in the grass, enjoying the silence and the warm sunshine that was coming down on them. The sky was still blue and it was actually comfortable up there. It was like a dream to Ashley.

"Your hand's are really tiny" He observed while lacing his fingers through hers.

Ashley giggled, but didn't remove her hand from his. "You know, when I first saw you today, sitting there, I thought you were just like the rest of them. Now, I just wanna slap myself for ever thinking that in the first place. I mean, god, you don't even care about how fucked up my life is."

He looked over at her in surprise. "Well, of course not. None of that's your fault. I don't care about that at all. Right now, I don't care about anything except for the face that I'm laying here with an amazing girl and there's no place I'd rather be right now"

Wow. She couldn't believe he'd just said that to her. She was seriously starting to fall for him and it looked like he felt the same. She slowly moved closer to him and put her mouth up to his ear. "Me neither", she whispered.

He looked up at leaned forward. They both smiled as his lips finally touched hers and they softly kissed. It wasn't a very long kiss, but it still knocked the wind out of her.

After it was over, they lay back down and she laid her head on his chest. It felt so good to just lie there and not have to worry about anything. And him... He wasn't everything she had ever hoped for, he was more.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this was short
but you have to admit, it was cute=]
[i got bored in health]