SXSW Brings More Than Music

2

I walked out of the bunks and laid on the couch again.
“Good Night Guys” I said as I closed my eyes, pressed play on my iphone and Vegas played. I laughed.
“2 things sugar. Why did you laugh?” I cut Matt off.
“Because an All Time Low song is playing on my iphone.” I said with a smile.
Matt chuckled “And 2. You can’t sleep there”
“Why not?” I said my voice getting high.
“Because that is where I sleep. Follow me.” He said and pulled me of the couch.
“No need to your dragging me.”
“There’s that sense of humor I love” Rian said.
“What? I thought you liked my boobs.” I called over my shoulder.
“I do. There are many things I like…” I didn’t get to hear the rest for we were in the bunks. I saw where this was going.
“I’m not sharing a bed with Alex” I told him.
“I’m sorry. It will be only for an hour. Maybe depending on traffic.” I nodded.
He looked at me and I sighed.
I climbed up the bunk and sat crisscross on Alex’s lap.
He struggled under my weight for a minute and then opened his eyes, slowly that is.
“Get off.” He said in a husky voice. I did but I moved to the side of the bunk by the wall.
“What are you doing here?” He asked me.
“I wanna sleep.” I said then lifted the covers and climbed under them.
I turned away from Alex and faced the wall but he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me over to him.
“Well your sleeping over on this side”
“No way. So that you can kick me off no way” I put my right leg over his body so that I could crawl over him but the others stormed in and scared me so I’m now lying with my head on Alex’s chest, my boobs on both sides of his crotch, my right leg probably ticking his left leg and left foot against the wall of the bus.
“Oh maybe you were right Em, Your already giving him a blowjob. Did we pick you another Slut, Alex?”
“Ahh!” I yelled angrily “I wasn’t giving him a blowjob, I have never given one. He shoved me to the side of the bunk where I would fall and you guys barge in and I landed on him So, shut your god damn mouth!”
“Please Clam down Emily!” Matt yelled from the front
“You’ve never given a blowjob.” Was all Alex and Jack could say.
“Yeah That’s right but I’m sure you guys have” I said, climbed over Alex (fully this time) and pulled the covers over my head.
“If I was gay would I let you into my bed?” I turned to face Alex. He thought he out smarted me. WRONG!
“Yes. Gay guys are comfortable sleeping with girls in their bed and they leave them alone. Just like your doing, so I just assumed. And another thing is that you can’t find ‘Ms. Right’ “ I told him. He just gawked.
“And if your going to call me a lesbian for not falling all over, lets just say I have pride” I added
“Oh I wasn’t going to say that. I think your boobs are too big for you to be a lesbian.” He said, looked down at me chest and started to move his hands to my boobs that apparently stopped traffic.
Before he could actually touch them I rolled over onto to him and threatened to throw my knee into his gems.
“Don’t come anywhere near those Mr.Gaskarth. You’ll regret it.”
From under us Zach bellowed “Shut up we’re trying to sleep.”
“Oh boo who! You know you won’t we’re like 15 minutes away from the hotel.” Alex said.
And sure enough the bus stopped and Matt walked into the bunks, flipping on the lights. I blinked and moved so that I was beside of Alex but facing Matt instead of hovering over Alex.
I pushed down on Alex’s chest with my feet as I yawned.
“Oww! That hurts...” He was going to yell at me some more but he forgot my name “What’s your name?” he said as he swatted at my feet.
“Sarah” I used a fake name as I moved my feet so that they were kicking him until he got up.
“No it’s not!” He said and helped me down.
“Wow Alex has a nice side. Never knew.”
Jack chuckled behind me “What where’s your bags?” He asked
I looked at him with my mouth open “You kidnapped me. The only thing I had was my purse and it’s in the living room” I said, walked out, grabbed it and then waved it to show him.
“Oh” He said.
I laughed at him and then walked out of the bus, the guys quickly following after me.
I walked past the sliding doors, was shocked by camera’s flash and I backed up into someone.
I turned hoping it wasn’t who I thought it was. But it was.
“Who’s this?”
“What’s your name?”
“How do you know the band?”
I was bombarded with questions and I just blinked in awe.
“This is Emily, She’s Alex’s girlfriend” I turned and looked at Jack, secretly telling him What The Fuck!
♠ ♠ ♠
Extra Extra Tell all your friends about it!

Write comments please also!
Do you like her name?