Just Leave Me Alone!

20 questions

It's been 3 days of being here with the Thomas family. Nothing too exciting has happened. They had been trying to get me to be a bit more comfortable living with them. Although it didn't help with me and Jason always bickering whenever we see each other. It gets pretty boring around the big house with no one to talk to. I have although made semi friends with Lucinda. I go down to the kitchen and help her clean up sometimes when there really isn't anything to do. Which in fact is what I am doing right now.

"Hey Lucinda?" I asked as i dried one of the plates.

"Yes dear?"

"Was Jason always this grumpy towards people?"

She didn't look up from wiping the counter when she replied, "Oh no. I guess he is just like that to you I guess."

"Oh, wow. Don't I feel just oh-so-special?" She turned to me, giving me a sympathetic smile.

"Sorry deary."

"Nah it's not your fault."

We were quiet for a few minutes. The only noises were the clinking of the plates as we put them back in the cupboard.

I put my dishtowel down beside me and turned to Lucinda, " I think I'm going to go watch some Tv, is that alright?"

"Yes, that's fine. I can just finish this off."

I thanked her and walked towards the living room. When i walked into the room I saw 5 people sitting in a circle in the middle of the room. They all shot there heads towards me as I entered. There was 2 girls 2 boys and Jason. Im not quite sure what Jason is... he might be an alien.

0_o

One of the girls stood up and walked towards me. She had blond hair with purple and black underneath.

"Hi. Im Ruby and you must be Emily." She said hyper-ly as she stuck her hand out for me to shake.

I wearily shook her hand and smiled. "Yup. That's me."

"Do you wanna hand with us?"

I looked over her shoulders and at the other four. They all looked at me expectantly except for Jason who was just glaring daggers.

"Uhmm. Sure?"

"Great!" She took my hand and led me towards the others.

I sat down while she introduced everybody.

"The girl with the blond and black hair over there is Paige. The one with highlights is Ricky. And next to him is Troy." She didn't bother adding Jason since it's pretty darn obvious that i already new him.

I just waved back and muttered a hi.

"So... Who want's to play 20 questions? Maybe this way we can learn a bit more about Ems." I flinched unoticeably when he called me that nickname. I havn't been called that for almost 2 years.

"Yeah what do ya say Emily?" asked Ruby.

"Uhm sure why not."

"Ok.... Favorite color?"- Ricky.

"Purple."

"Favorite band?"- Page.

"Uh... probably Eisley or maybe Avenged Sevenfold. I don't know, it changes a lot."

"Birthday?"- Ruby.

"August 4."

"Happiest moment of your life?"- Troy.

"Hmmm... My first concert."

"Who's concert?"- Ricky.

"My Chemical Romance."

"Ah good band. Talents?"- Paige.

"Uhmm.. I like to paint and dance. I am told I'm a fairly well singer too."

"Play any music?"- Troy.

"Piano and guitar."

"You play piano?"- Jason. Woah! Wait! Did Jason just talk? For a while I forgot he was even in the room.

I looked at him and said, "Yeah. Been playin' since I was seven."

He scoffed and started playing around with the carpet.

Okay....

"Uhm. Scariest thing that's ever happened in your life."- Ruby.

"Pass." I said quickly.

"What? Why? You can't just pass."

"I can and i did."

"Fine whatever. This game is getting boring anyways." Said Paige getting up. " I'm just gonna head home. See ya guys later."

Everyone else agreed and started to head out.

Leaving me with Jason.

Alone.

Oh Boy!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's a bit boring. I'm kinda stumped on what to write lately but im getting back on track so don't you worry.

-Becky