When You Cry Cause It Hurts Doesn't Mean Your Not Heard, Cause Aloud In Heaven The Angels Cry With You

Welcome To My Life...

Esther was in her room crying. She had her computer on and blasted the song I'm not okay by my chemical romance. She had waist length back hair with blood red streaks. She had a razor in one hand and the razor resting on her arm. She slit. Her dad was yelling at her again...For a stupid reason really...something about how she looked and I don’t even know what fucking else. Everything seemed to be her fault. Fuck...

Esther's P.O.V.

She signed in to msn. There were 5 people on. Hayley, Michelle, John, Jake and Taylor. Whatever I really don’t like Taylor, she’s a bitch so I don't talk to her... I changed my screen name from: (L) And I Just Hope You Know That If You Say Good-bye Today I'd Ask You To Be True Cause The Hardest Part Of This Is Leaving You (U) to: FUCK! I hate my fucked up life.... leave me the fuck alone.

Instantly 4 ppl began to ask me what’s wrong.... I sighed and just told them that my dad was yelling. Not why. Just that he was yelling. I sighed and changed my status to appear offline.

I looked at my bleeding hand. I left my room to quickly clean up the blood so my dad wouldn't find out and have an even stupider reason to yell at me. My phone stared to ring. I looked at the caller ID. Hayley... whatever I'll answer it...

"Mmm?"

"Hey...what's wrong?"

"Nothing.... what’s up with you?"

"Oh nothing just that...MCR answered our email.... they’re going to come to our b-day party for frank...!"

"OMFG are you serious?" I was suddenly happy and excited. A few months back we came up with the idea to throw frank a birthday party/Halloween party and invite the band! And they said yes.

"Hey lets have the band practice today okay?" They had a band...put together by Esther...She sang, Hayley played lead guitar and occasionally piano and backround singer...John was in it too...he played bass and backround singing and he could play piano...Natalie was drums....Jake played rhythm guitar....

"Sure what time?"

"I don’t know about 3 or so...we can meet in my basement this time."

"all right...tell pplz and I’ll se you at 3."

"You tell pplz too and yeah see ya."

"Byezzzzz."

"Bye bye."

Click. Ok now I have a practice to get to...maybe I should wash up since I’m practically covered in blood.... oh shit. Whatever...

I went to the bathroom to take a shower...when I came back I changed my screen name back to what it was before an changed to online...I told everyone, then signed off.... well better get ready.

My dad left.... to Romania...He left right after I locked myself in my room...he just couldn’t have a fight before he left...fuck man...oh well now I don’t have to see him for a while...