When You Cry Cause It Hurts Doesn't Mean Your Not Heard, Cause Aloud In Heaven The Angels Cry With You

Oh You're Dead

Esther's P.O.V.

i walked right up to john, fuming...

"can i see you outside for a moment??NOW??!!!"

"uh sure..."

i stomped off, out of the Garage we use for practice....

"how could you do this do me?? i thought you loved me...I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO ME...HOW COULD YOU???HOW???"

"w-w-what do you mean Esther? i do love you"

"OH YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH THAT YOU DECIDE TO CHEAT ON ME HUH?AND WITH MY FRIEND TOO...WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU??I GIVE YOU MY FUCKING HEART AND YOU JUST DECIDE TO BREAK IT INTO A MILLION PIECES, PUT IT IN A SHREDDER, AND THEN BURN IT....I DON'T FUCKING NEED THIS RIGHT NOW...I HAVE WAY TO MANY PROBLEM'S ON MY OWN AND NOW I HAVE TO DEA WITH THIS SHIT...I DON'T FUCKING NEED THIS..HOW COULD YOU??"

"babe, lemme expl-"

"NO NO DON'T TRY TO FUCKING EXPLAIN...I DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING BETWEEN YOU..DON'T JUST DON'T...just go...just go...please just leave me alone....just go..." and i left him like that. standing in the middle of the road at a complete loss of what to say while i walk back to the garage wiping a tear that slowly ran down my face...

Hayley's P.O.V.

i saw Esther walk out of the garage fuming while a bewildered john walked behind her...bewildered my ass..fucking man-whore...

suddenly i heard her shout

"...I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO ME...HOW COULD YOU???HOW???"

oh shit...

i heard her keep yelling and him trying to explain...pfft...explain what?...man whore...

i saw her reappear in the garage door, tears streaming down her face...
i ran up to her

"hey, are you okay?"

"no, I'm not oh-fucking Kay..."

i looked up and saw john walk back in...i marched right up to him

"how could you do that to her??HOW??"

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

"sorry isn't good enough...get out! get out!! you're off that band...now get the fuck outta my face.." he shot me an angry look and got his guitar..he said "you made a mistake...you'll want me back...just watch..."

i heard Esther sobbing uncontrollably in a chair....i hate him...