When You Cry Cause It Hurts Doesn't Mean Your Not Heard, Cause Aloud In Heaven The Angels Cry With You

Halloween Party!

Esther's P.O.V.

it was a week after the "break up..."

it was the Halloween party....if i didn't mention this before me and Hayley were throwing a b-day party for frank/Halloween party and invited mcr...they showed up!!!!!!! woo!!!

anyway...

they were here...everything was going fine...until i heard my cell ring...

"hello?"

"hey, Esther it's john..."

"why are you calling me??"

"i wanted to apologize....flutura doesn't love me.. i want you back....i made a mistake...*sob*"

"well too bad...you're the ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TURNED YOUR BACK ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP!! AND YOU WANT ME BACK?? ARE YOU KIDDING?" i stomped out of the room into the hallway, the band looking confused and uncomfortable...

"i'm sorry..i really am...please take me back...i need you..."

"WELL I DON'T NEED YOU...YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME WITH MY FRIEND JOHN! AND YOU WERE WITH HER FOR A WEEK...AND all of a sudden you want me back?? well let me tell you something...i don't want you back...my life has been so much better now that you've gone...i don't fucking need you so leave me the fuck alone!" SLAM! i hung up and slid to the floor crying...