Ghetto Girl in the Naruto Land

Welcome to the Naruto World

The impact was horrible. Megan's head began to spin and hurt. Each time she had a new question, her head began to hurt even more. She tried opening her eyes numerous times, but failed. What felt like forever, Megan opened her eyes with great impulse.
"The heck?" she mumbled, rubbing her arm. That's when she realized her elbow didn't look... human. "Oh shoot, I really messed this one up," she said looking over her entire arm.
"Hey! You alright?" A voice yelled. Megan looked up to see a boy with blond hair running towards her. Behind him was a girl with short pink hair.
Megan looked up with a No. Way look on her face. She looked up to the sky and shouted, "REALLY!?" She took a deep breath and forced a smile on her face.
"Hi. Yah, I'm fine, don't- yeah,- don't touch me. Aha. Ok, can you tell me what's going on?" She said, looking around.
"Uh, well you just like fell out of the sky...?" the blond said, cheesing.
"Dang! That's what that black hole was for, huh." Megan rested her head in her hands.
"Uh, well I'm-," Megan cut him off,
"Yeah, yeah I know who you are. Naruto Uzumaki, the next Hokage blah blah blah. And your Sakura Haruno, currently training under Lady Tsunade. Can you tell me how I got here?"
Sakura looked at her in sudden realization.
"Oh! Your Megan Taylor, your new to the village. We heard you were coming. We also know your a strong ninja. Maybe even more strong then me."
"Pink haired Sasuke crazed fan girl say WHAT now!?" Megan said, looking at her as if she was crazy.
"Your the Megan we heard about? Gee, I thought you would be hotter." Naruto said, scratching the back of his head.
Megan stared at him for a moment. "This coming from someone who don't even know a beautiful strong girl is in love with him, I'm hardly offended." She said, rubbing her head and glaring at him.
Sakura punched Naruto in the shoulder and gave him a look.
"Come on, you should follow us, Lady Tsunade has a room for you already." Sakura said, helping Megan up.
"Aight, but after this someone better explain everything to me."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Be Continued