You Know What They Do To Girls Like Us In Marriage

Fourth Chapter!!!!!!

Frank’s P.O.V.

I finally got ready to leave when Jersey started getting fussy.

“Oh poor, sweetie. I love you. Yes I do!” I ran over to her to make sure she didn’t cry.

“You were born to be a daddy.” Rylee smiled.

“Thanks. So…are we ready to go?”

“Yuppers!”

“I love you. I love you both.” Rylee grabbed Jersey from me.

“Aw we love you too.” I laughed and kissed them both.

“Well…Gerard called and he is going ‘loco’ on me because we aren’t there yet.”

“Oh well that means we need to go now.” I packed the baby furniture on our van…not the minivan that we don’t have but the rental van, and put all the luggage and stuff in the back.

“Off to Jersey!” Rylee squealed. Jersey cooed at the sound of her name and off we went. We finally got home after the flight. Gerard and Mikey and Bob and Ray and everybody else were there. Rylee was so giddy she handed me Jersey and ran to everybody to hug them. I walked over.

“Oh my goodness, guys! We’ve missed you soooo much!” Rylee laughed.

“Yea really.” I said hugging everybody.

“Is this the sweetie pie we’ve heard so much about???”

“Yes it is. Her name is Jersey Nickole…Iero.”

“Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.” Everybody cooed. It was funny to say the least.

“Well she’ll be a lot sweeter when she learns how to stop crying in the middle of the night but we still love her. How could we not? She’s our baby!” Rylee babbled. I giggled and we all piled into the cars and the band van. We all couldn’t fit in the van unfortunately. I couldn’t help smile as we were all together with a new member. We turned the radio on and all of the sudden we heard our song on the radio for the first time ever. I’m Not Okay (I Promise) was on. We all started freaking out and I realized that this was going to be a VERY good day.