Status: Writing the next chapter ! Might take a while..

After All These Years

oo4.

“Finally, a new day,” Matt said yawning. He looked to his side, and saw Val asleep peacefully. ‘what’s her problem?’ He thought to himself. He didn’t know why he was still with her, their relationship wasn’t like it was in high school. Matt got up to get ready to hang out with the boys. As he was getting out of bed, Val stirred. “Where are you going?” she asked him. “Just the bathroom, it’s the boys night out, I thought you girls were gonna go somewhere too?” he asked. “Oh, uh…I think I’m going to skip today. I’m too tired and my head hurts.” Val whined. Matt just nodded. As he walked away, he rolled his. ‘She’s probably going to see the guy she’s cheating on me with.’ He thought as he undressed and got into the shower. A lot of things were going on in his mind, but one thing caught his attention the most. Cassandra.

He didn't know why she seemed so familiar, like he knew her before. Maybe he was just crazy but he couldn't just put that aside. She was so beautiful to him. She looked so innocent and angelic. He was so looking forward to hanging out with her again, and soon .

When he got out of the shower, he heard his cell phone ringing from downstairs, he went down and picked it up. “Hello?” he said. “Hey pretty thang, what’s up?” the familiar voice of Jimmy came to his ears. Matt just laughed. “Sup Jimbo, what are we gonna do today?” he asked. “Well, since the girls are all going out today, I was thinking…maybe we should hang out with Cassandra, you know get to know her better.” Jimmy said. “Uh, yeah sounds good. Did you call her yet?” asked again. “Not yet, I was going to right after I called you.” He said. “Oh, well okay. I gotta get changed. Are we all going in one car, or separate?” he said. “Together, duh.” Jimmy laughed. “`Kay Jimmy, see you later.” Matt said. “Best friends `till the end!” Jimmy screamed before Matt hung up. Matt walked upstairs laughing.

*

“Hmm, morning already?” Cassandra said as she got out of bed. There next to her was Mark. She laughed at his position. He was sleeping like a baby, with his butt up in the air. She went into the kitchen to get him a water bottle and a Tylenol for when he woke up. After that she walked in to the bathroom to shower. While she was washing her hair, memories from the night before came rushing back to her, but only one stayed in mind the whole time. Matt. He seemed so familiar, yet she knew she had never met him.

When Cassandra was walking out of her bathroom, her cell phone started ringing. She looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Jimmy. “Hey Jimmy! How are ya?” she asked. “Hey sweetness! I’m grrreat! You?” he asked. “Wonderful! I had the best day ever yesterday. I met the greatest band of all time!” she said. “Oh really. What band?” he asked. “Avenged Sevenfold!” she said enthusiastically. “Oh, they sound awesome. I bet they have a REALLY sexy drummer too.” He laughed. “The greatest. So anyway, why’d you call?” she wondered. “Well, I was wondering…Can we hang out with you today?”

“Yeah! Sure. I’m free today, are you guys coming over, or I’m going there…?” she asked. “Is it okay if we go there?” he asked. “Of course! That’d be awesome! What time?” she asked. “Well, what time is it now?” he asked. “Two thirty.” She said. “Oh…uhm. How about five?” he suggested. “Yeah. Sounds good. Oh. Uh, who’s gonna be going?” she asked. “Just the guys. It’s the girls’ night out today so..we figured we’re get to know you more.” He said. “Oh, uhm. Okay. So I’ll see you later I guess.” She said awkwardly. She never liked ending conversations.

“Goodbye sexy.” Jimmy laughed. She hung up, and went into her room to get her clothes. She went back into the bathroom to change and when she came back, there sitting up was a disoriented Mark drinking the water that Cassandra put there for him. “Morning sleeping beauty,” Cassandra said laughing. “Shut up.” Mark laughed. She just smiled and sat down next to him. “You know. You start work in an hour.” She said. “Oh shit! I forgot I had work today!” he screamed getting. “I gotta get going! I have all my work clothes at my house, I’m glad I brought my car last night!” he said kissing her on the cheek and hugging her. “Bye Marky boo. Have fun! “ she screamed at him running out the door.

“What am I gonna do with all this spare time?” she asked herself. ‘I think I’m gonna go to the store.’ She thought. ‘I am going to hang out with boys. They probably eat a lot.’ She said grabbing her keys and walking out. She went to Ralphs and got junk food. Chips, soda, and candy. When she got home, she started tidying up her place so that when they got there it wasn’t a big mess.

Cassandra’s phone started vibrating in her pocket. “Hello?” she spoke into her phone. “Cass, hi. It’s me Brian. Uh, I hope Jimmy actually asked if we could come over.” He said. “Yeah, he called me. Why what happened?” she asked. “Uhm well, it’s almost five, and it took us that long to notice something.” He laughed. “What? I’m so lost right now.” She said. “Well, we kinda don’t know where you live, and Jimmy being the smart person he is, forgot to ask you while he was on the phone with you.” He said. “Oh! Yeah! How can I forget about that! Ha ha. Sorry.” Cassandra gave them the directions to her house, and then they were on their way over.

Cassandra was just on her laptop checking her e-mail and all the important things she needed to see, when the doorbell rang. She looked through the peek hole and saw five boys. If it was an ordinary day, she would have ran,screamed, and ran, but her life was anything but ordinary now. She opened the door, and the guys just stood there smiling at her. It got awkward. “Are you guys going to just stand there, or get in?” she asked. “Well, we have to be invited in, we’re kind of vampires so…you know.” Jimmy said trying not to laugh. “Just get in here!” she giggled.

They all walked in her little house, and smiled. “It’s so…homey feeling!” Brian said. Cassandra looked at him confused. “What do you mean?” she asked. ‘Well, uh, since we’re touring a lot, our houses aren’t that decorated or anything, they’re pretty much empty, and yours isn’t. It’s warm and just right.” Brian smiled. Cassandra just laughed and hugged him. “Thanks, I guess.” Cassandra walked to the kitchen. “Do you guys want anything to drink?” she asked. “Uh, nah we got everything we’re going to need. We just have to get it in the car.” Johnny said.

He walked outside. Johnny came back with a bunch of beer and Jack Daniels. “Oh no.” was all Cassandra said. “Well, now you can drink because you’re home, and we aren’t going anywhere.” Matt said smirking. Cassandra was forcing back her urge to pounce on him. She was the first to get a shot. She took it and went into the kitchen to bring out the chips and stuff. “Who wants candy?” she screamed. Jimmy’s eyes popped out. He was a little tipsy already. “Ohh! OOH! Me! I want candy!” he screamed running to Cassandra taking as much as he could hold in his hands.

“What else do you guys wanna do?” Cassandra asked. “Let’s watch a movie!” Jimmy yelled. “Uhm, sure. I have a lot of them! What type of movie do you want to watch?” she asked again. “Horror!” everyone said in unison. Cassandra just laughed and got out a random movie. “There’s the new one…The Uninvited?” she suggested. “Ohh, I heard that one was scary!” Johnny laughed.

*

“What the hell just happened!!?” Brian screamed in frustration. Cassandra was busy grabbing onto a laughing Matt. “Cass, the movies over.” He said still laughing. “I know! It was just so horrible! I never want to sleep again!” she whined. “THAT WAS AWESOME!” Johnny screamed. “I know!” Jimmy said. “Did you expect that?” Johnny asked. “Nope! It was…random, but cool.” Jimmy said. “I think…I’m traumatized! I will never ever sleep again!” she said again. “You didn’t even watch it! You were too busy holding onto your teddy bear over there!” Johnny laughed. She just blushed and let go of him. “Awe! I was comfortable. Thanks a lot Johnny!” Matt whined.

“What time is it?” Zacky questioned. “It’s eight. Why?” Matt asked. “Oh wow! Time passes by fast!” Jimmy said. “Yeah! So we aren’t leaving soon right? I don’t wanna go yet!” Johnny said. “and we still have to ask her stuff about herself!” Brian said. “Well, ask away!” Cassandra said. There were so many questions going through those boys’ minds. Especially Matt’s.

*

It was a girls’ night out, and they were all having fun, except for Val. She didn’t even know why she didn’t like Cassandra . She just didn’t like the was Matt was looking at her, caring, loving. He didn’t even look at Val that way anymore. “Hey sweet cheeks! What’s with the mood?” Leana asked. “Nothing I’m fine.” She said. Leana just looked at her and she could straight out tell that Val was lying. “Why have you been so bitchy lately?” Leana screamed getting frustrated. Val looked at her shocked. She’s never seen Leana this frustrated.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Val said stubbornly. “Val, if you don’t tell me right this instant, I swear to God-” Val cut her off. “I don’t like her!” she screamed out suddenly. “What the fuck are you talking about?” Leana asked. “UHM. Fuck, I just ratted myself out.” Val mumbled. “Okay, you know the Cassandra girl?” she asked Leana. “Yeah. What happened with her?” she asked suspiciously. “I don’t like her. Just anything about her. I don’t mean to sound bitchy, it’s just…the way Matt stared at her yesterday…He doesn’t even stare at me like that. All we do is argue, and fight. Nothing fun happens anymore.”

“Oh, Val. Come here.” Leana said pulling her into a hug. “Do you wanna go?” Leana asked again. Val sniffled, and said yes. “Hey girls, we’re gonna go. She’s not feeling so well.” Leana told everyone. “Hun, do you want me us to go? We would,” Lacey said. “Oh, no. No need for that. Have fun today. I love you guys.” Val said walking out the doors to their car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i took so long to post ! please comment and subscribe !

thankksssss for reading .