Don't Ever Play With Guns

Racist, Much?

I laid down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. I guess I deserve this. Or, you could disagree. That fucker had it coming! I just take care of the business that needs to be done. Simple as that. You can only take someone's bullshit for so long, right?

But now I'm stuck here in this boring jail cell. They think I belong here from the occasional smoke and the few beers every few nights with my buddies. No one gives anyone a chance anymore. They think that because we smoke and drink we're the worst people in the world, when it turns out we might actually be saving it. All I have to do is wait for them to identify the body (even though I told them who the fuck it was, and gave them a logical explanation as to why) and then do a background check on him. Wait till they see how many people he actually killed! Hopefully sometime today they will get this done.

I sighed as I watched more inmates get pushed around the empty halls, other inmates yelling profanities at them, like they were the shit and the others were trash. I jumped up when an officer started to unlock my cell, putting my wrists out quickly so we could get out of here. He brought me back to an interrogation room, practically throwing me into the chair. I sat still as he started explaining.

"So, you killed William Alpha Hearsay, not this, 'Edward Hackettstown'. We don't know where you came up with that bullshit, but this was just an innocent man on the street. We're setting up a court date to see how much longer you'll be here, or if they'll transfer you to someplace else."

So, they think I killed this alpha whatever guy, and now I'm stuck here? Whoever fucked this up, is fucking with the wrong person....

I growled to myself as he stood up to escort me back to my cell for the time being.

"Hey, if you're not happy with the results, think before you kill someone next time!" he chuckled. I stopped walking abruptly, turning to face him. "Keep walking, bitch," He said, pushing me down the hallway. I tried to ignore the comments that came flying from cell to cell as I went back to my cell. He shoved me inside, leaving the cuffs on.

"Uh, hello?" I called, raising my wrists as he turned around as he started walking away.

"Are you kidding? With that threat you just gave me, I don’t trust you," he said, continuing to walk.

"How the fuck did I threaten you?!" I growled.

"Don't do the crime if you can't do the time," He simply said. I growled and grabbed the bars of the cell, trying to look at him.

"I didn't say anything!!" I hissed.

"Hey, White trash. It ain't worth it. They treat us all the same, brother." I looked across the hall to see a guy who looked about my height, if not a little shorter with buzzed black hair to go with his dark skin.

"Brother?" I raised an eyebrow. "No Nigger calls me brother," I growled.
♠ ♠ ♠
so...went through and edited this story. posting the next chapter after i edit it. :)

comment please?