Don't Ever Play With Guns

Trash Talking

"What did you say?!" He hissed, immediately close to the bars. "No little puke like you is going to call me that!!"

"What are you gonna do about it, 'brother'?" I mocked, thankful for the protection of the bars between us.

"You just wait until recreation, fagot," He sneered before walking back to his bunk.

"Oh, I'm really fucking scared. No spook like you will ever win a fight against me."

"Keep telling yourself that, tough guy. Around here, there's no pussies like you. We've all killed more than one person. And we don't kiss the guard's ass to remove our cuffs," He snickered darkly.

"The only ass kisser around here will be you when I'm done."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? You fairy."

"Fucking spade. Think you're tough because you killed more than one person?"

"Keep talking, White Boy. You can talk trash all you want with those bars protecting you, can't you?"

"I don’t need a fucking set of bars to protect me." I growled.

He snorted with laughter. "Right, we'll see. Now sit down, shut up, and act like you need to be so you can go home to your mother."

"I ain't no mama's boy like you jigaboo's in here," I said, not sitting down. He didn't answer, but something came flying into my cell. I ducked in time to see a fucking pipe land on my cot. It was covered in blood.

"Next time, I won't miss."

"Yeah, okay." I rolled my eyes. Again! Who the fuck does he think he is?!

"Hey! Quiet down in there!" A loud, official voice shouted at us.

"Well we're stuck in here! Ain't nobody else to talk to! want me to talk to the wall? Maybe you should try it and you'll understand where we came from!" I yelled.

"I thought I was already talking to one."

"Yo, the only wall you talk to is the one you masturbate in front of!"

"How original." I could tell he rolled his eyes before going quiet. I huffed and sat down on my bed, glaring at the bloody pipe.

"Hey, Spear chucker! Is your dick really small enough to fit in this?" I asked, trying to keep the laughs quiet.

"You would know, fairy boy."

"I don’t go around looking at any jigaboo's tiny dick."

"Oh, you like the big ones, huh?"--

"Fuck you!"

"You'd like it."

"ALRIGHT! THAT'S ENOUGH!" A guard came down and banged on our bars. It didn't really do anything-but it was fucking loud.

"God, why don’t you teach that jigaboo a lesson!" I growled. He stopped looking at me angrily. He was distracted by the bloody pipe on my bed.

"What the fuck is that?"

"He...he fucking threw it!"

"That's it." He unlocked my cell and yanked me out of it. "You're going to a different ward."
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah. lots of trash talking. and mean words i had to look up :)

comment...!!!
the trash talking stops soon, i promise.