Don't Ever Play With Guns

Oh ***

+
The sound of moaning woke me up. Opening my eyes, I tried to figure out where it was coming from. Another moan told me it was Jill. My eyes widened, and I tried to see her in the dark. She was…sleeping?!

“Oh…Matt…” she moaned in her sleep. My eyes widened as they adjusted, sending a shiver down my spine. I felt myself harden as she moaned again, and I tried to imagine what she was dreaming about. As she panted out a ‘harder!’, my hand twitched towards my jeans. I quickly pulled my hand away and stood up, slowly walking over to her cell. I gripped the bars tightly, trying to see her. “Oh…Fuck!” she moaned in her sleep, making me groan with want. I was practically fighting against the bars.

“Well well well, what do we have here?” I heard Ashley chuckle sleepily. I nearly jumped out of my skin, and Jill awoke with a gasp. “Do me a favor, fuck when I’m not sleeping.”

“We’re not fucking!” I whispered harshly, “She was sleeping!”

“Ew Matt, that’s gross then!”

“It’s sexy…” I whispered.

“Gross,” She muttered.

“It’s not gross!”

“’Tis.” She yawned sleepily. I ignored her, trying to see if Jill was awake.

“Jilly…” I whispered. She didn’t answer, but I heard some shuffling. “Hey…Jilly…” I called again.

“What?” she demanded coldly, more than likely embarrassed.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m fine…”

“Okay… do you need some help?” I bit my lip anxiously. I needed her to say yes. I needed her.

“There’s no way you can reach me from there…I’m not moving.” She whispered.

“Please…” I begged.

“I don’t even know you!”

“Just come here, please Jill!”

“Why? What are you going to do?!” she growled.

“I’m going to help you!”

“I don’t need help… I can do it myself.” I couldn’t hide the moan that went past my lips.

“Y-You can do it yourself?!”

“Yes…”

“That’s fucking sexy…” I groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha what's gonna happen?! :P comment with a suggestion!