Don't Ever Play With Guns

No Medical Help?!

I woke up suddenly to the sound of crying. I sat up, finding that it was much brighter than last night. As my eyes adjusted, I heard the noise coming from the cell next to mine. (Opposite from the woman I was talking to last night).

"Hello...?" I called quietly, sitting up slowly. What time was it?! Way too early to be awake. The crying quieted, and I heard a woman's' soft voice.

"Sorry..." she whimpered.

"No...Don't apologize...what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked, trying to see her through the bars. She was curled up in her bed, against the wall so I couldn't see her face. I got up and headed over to the bars to try and see her better.

"My knees hurt..." She had short brown hair that was messy from her sleeping, but I still couldn't see her face. The rest of her was covered by a blanket.

"...Anything I can do?" I asked gently, holding onto the bars.

"N-no...no one will do anything anyways..."

"I'm going to make them try." I tried to look down the hall as best I could, spotting a guard that was half asleep. "Hey! We need some help over here...medical help..."

"Yeah, and where do you expect it to come from? God?" he asked, adjusting in his chair.

"No. Get some meds for her...please!"

"Look buddy, just mind your own fucking business. I told you that there's nothing I can do and its not worth it for you to worry about some whore in pain."

"She's not a whore," I hissed darkly, my hands tightening on the bars.

"Hey! Don't call my friend a whore you fat-ass pig." The woman in the cell beside me hissed darkly, her hands in a similar state around the bars. I looked at her, being able to see her for the first time. She had strawberry blonde hair, and green eyes.

"Shut up! There's nothing I can do!"

"Dick." She rolled her eyes before leaning against the bars. "Jilly? Are you okay?" Her voice was more gentle now.

"No," she said bluntly.

"Try walking around...it might help-"

"You have a visitor." A guard cut her off, his voice deep and aggressive. She raised an eyebrow but nodded a little.

I saw a man about a little taller than the blonde next to me, but way shorter than me. they hugged through the bars before he passed her something and she stuffed it in her pocket.

"Thank you...she needs it." She whispered, looking at him sadly.

"I know she does. And I needed to see you, so this was the perfect excuse," He smiled, gently stroking her cheek.

She returned his smile happily and did her best to kiss him gently. "I love you," She said softly.

"Alright alright, break it up." The guard came back, looking unimpressed.

"I love you too." He said sadly. He knew that he would have to leave because the guard thinks a gentle kiss is PDA.

"I'm sorry..." She whimpered, looking away from him. It hit me. She needed to get out of here. She needed to be with him. She didn't belong here.

And Jilly? She didn't belong here either. With her knees, she needed to see a doctor. Arson my ass. This was fucking torture for her.

"You're going to have to leave." The guard interrupted my train of thought.

"Bye baby..." this dude said, squeezing her hand gently.

"B-bye..." Her voice cracked as he was pulled away. She sighed as she watched him leave, before reaching into her pocket.

"Jill..." She whispered, glancing to make sure the guard was gone. "Take one of these. It's a pain reliever." She tossed it into her cell before going back to her cot. It wasn't long before sobs were heard from beside me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... i havent updated this story in a long ass time. figured it was time, and since i am bored out of my mind, i'll throw a couple up (if anyone is still reading and waiting for an update)
ha! leave a comment; tell me hoe you are. im bored. lol

I also see how much my writing has changed since i wrote this story last year lol