Sequel: Black Rose

Statues Without Eyes

Why Don't You and I?

"Well, I'll see you guys later,"Ryan smiled at me as I stopped him before he walked off.
"No way, you're so not getting out of this,"I whispered harsly as he turned to face Horatio.
"You two had something to tell me?"Horatio asked as we looked at him.
"Dad, you know how we're dating right?"I smiled sweetly at him.
"Really? You're dating?"Kyle's voice oozed with sarcasm as I stuck my tongue at him.
"Yes,"He nodded.
"And how we've been living together?"
"Wait, and living together?"Kyle added.
"Kyle shut up,"I snapped at him which earned a smirk from him,"Just because I find you cool doesn't mean I so won't kick your ass."
"Sylar, just get to it,"Ryan rolled his eyes at me and Kyle fighting.
"Right,"I took a deep breath as I looked back at Horatio,"Well dad, I know you probably didn't want it to happen this way or anything and I don't know how to put it lightly but Impregant."
"What?"Horatio looked at me trying to understand what I said since I just spat it out super fast.
"Sylar, just give it over,"Ryan rubbed his temple.
"Easy for you to say,"I mumbled as I flashed him a smile,"Why don't you just tell him?"
"I will, you want me to?"
"No,"I rolled my eyes at him,"Dad, don't be pissed or kill us-"
"Us?"Horatio now looked between the two of us.
"Yeah, us,"I nodded as I looked down then slowly met his eyes,"You're going to be a grandpa and Kyle you're going to be an uncle."
"Whoa, wait,"Kyle was the first to voice his opinion about it,"I get to be uncle Kyle?"
"Yes,"I smiled at him lightly,"And no, no corrupting the kid, yet."
"Do you know what it is?"
"No,"I looked at him then back at Horatio,"Say something please."
"We'll talk about this later."
Taking a deep sigh, Horatio walked off as I looked at Ryan with a "told you so" kind of look on my face.
"Don't worry about him,"Kyle smiled at me,"He'll come around."
"I hope so."
"And congrats,"Kyle hugged me then headed back towards the morgue.

"See,"I looked at Ryan.
"Aw come on, I doubt he's that upset, I mean it is shocking."
"Well yeah I guess,"I shrugged,"I told you we shouldn't tell him yet."
"Oh yeah, then as you get that baby bump, we should've told him."
"Exactly,"I smiled and walked with him as he just gave me an eye roll.
"I think that would've pissed him off."
"Still, it was an option."
"I gotta get back to work,"He smiled at me as I stopped at a lab where Eric and Calleigh were,"I'll see you tonight."
"Of course,"I smiled at him as he walked off.

Heading into the lab, I got stares from Eric and Calleigh as I went to see what they were doing.
"So guys."
"I hear congras are in order,"Eric smiled at me.
"You told him?"I looked at Calleigh.
"I'm sorry I just couldn't keep a secret much longer."
"You could've told me,"Eric smiled as I pulled on some gloves.
"Sorry,"I smiled at him,"And thank you."
"I heard you were telling H?"
"Yeah,"I sighed,"That's um what's the word? Up in the air, I guess. I mean we told him and Kyle but he just said we'd talk later."
"Give it time,"Calleigh smiled lightly at me,"It's not like there's much he can do about it anyway."
"I know and Ryan's a great guy,"I thought to myself,"Of course not my guardian angel though."
"Hey,"Eric looked up at me,"How's the scar?"
"Sore a bit but it takes time to heal. It's getting better though."
"That's good."
"It is,"Then I remembered that no one said anything about my mom,"Hey has anyone heard anything about my mom?"
"No, sorry sweetie,"Calleigh smiled lightly,"But that could be a good thing."
"Hopefully."

When work ended which I was sort of looking forward to since it was a long day. That and getting out to the track despite some people telling me I shouldn't be there. It's not like I couldn't coach yet because that I could still do but people were just worried about me. Half way through coaching for the night, my dad ended up at the fence post watching my boys ride around the track as I walked over to him.
"I hope you're not mad at me and Ryan,"I looked towards the track as I stood next to him,"To be honest, it is my life."
"I understand,"He hung his head a bit then turned to look at me.
"I just don't want you to be so upset that you stop talking to me, I mean I just finally got to meet you for the first time in my life and I love being able to work alongside you, being a CSI and all that."
"I'm ok with it,"He smiled at me.
"Just ok?"
"I'm happy,"He smiled wider at me,"As long as you are."
"I am,"I smiled at him,"Just I still want to be able to work as long as possible."
"You can."
"Thanks,"I smiled as Horatio put on his sunglasses then went to leave.

Driving myself back to the house again, I walked into the house to see Ryan standing in the kitchen drinking something.
"So Horatio's ok with it now,"I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him.
"Just ok?"
"Well he's happy so good news you won't die, well at least not from my dad."
"Wow, such a nice girlfriend,"He looked down at me.
"I know right? But you still love me."
"If I have to,"He smirked.
"Wow, touche."
"What goes around comes around."
"So, since we don't have anything to do tonight-"
"What are you thinking?"
"Well,"I smiled as I slowly bit my lip,"I can draw you a map."
"A map? To where?"
"You'll see,"I smirked as I let go of him then scribbled directions to his bedroom onto a small post it note then stuck it to his forehead,"Figure it out."
"Most childish kid ever,"He mumbled as I skipped down the hall to his bedroom to wait for him.

"3, 2, 1,"I whispered to myself when he walked through the door.
"Some directions,"He looked at the note,"And what are these two stick figures doing- oh."
"Wow, that took you a while,"I smirked as he crawled into the bed with me.
"I can't help it you can't draw,"He smirked.
"So?"
"Shut up,"He mumbled as he kissed me.

Finally falling asleep again, it was another peaceful sleep when I woke woken up by the sound of my alarm. Yes my alarm this time since I had to be up early. Why? Because I was heading out to the gun range to practice some shooting, then a friendly game with Calleigh, I challendged her of course which I was so stoked about since it meant that I got time to just practice working on my sharp shooting.