Status: Completed

Forgive Me For I Have Syn'd

We're In Love

"I guess this is another thing I have to apologise about," Brian said as we watched Gary and Nick kiss. How they haven't noticed us is beyond me. Katriana is probably in her room now, she complained aboput too many kissing.

"You apologise way too much Haner," I said and followed the pattern. I began kissing Brian.

"So I guess I'm forgiven for everything?" he asked. I nodded, "In that case..."

Then he did the cheesiest thing ever. Brian did the 'dip' thing. You know, like when people are dancing and the guy like 'dipped' the woman? Yeah, that's what he did, except in 'mid-dip' his lips captured mine. Suddenly, I felt myself being swooped up in Brian's strong tattooed arms.

"Uh--hmm," came the sound of Gary and Nick cleared his throat. This time, I groaned.

"It's so not out day," he muttered under his breath. I nodded in agreement, mentally beating the shit out of Gary and Nick.

"Ew guys, we did not want to see two people kissing," Nick said. I glared at him.

"You hypocritical son of a bi--" I started and went to leap at Nick but I was stopped when Brian's hold on me strengthened. I glared at him. Gary chuckled.

"Wow Maria, who knew you're hormones would be flying all over the place so?" Gary asked.

"Shut up," I said with a pout.

"Aw honey, don't be sad," Brian said. I smiled at him. I don't know but Brian is too sweet.

"Fine, but they leave," I said. He nodded and we both turned to look at Gary and Nick.

"Fine--" Gary said.

"--it's obvious we're not wanted here," Nick finished. They both walked away.

"Yeah go fuck somewhere else!" I yelled at them. I sincerely hope Kat was sleeping or didn't hear me at all.

After they left, Brian carried me into our room. We both were on the bed, Brian hugging me, and I had my head lightly resting on his chest. I looked up at him, he was so amazing. I don't think I ever really saw him as the guy who cheated on me, but the one who always said he'd love me, the one who held me in his arms and made me feel safe, the one I'm looking at now. Then, I realised something was bugging at me.

"Brian?"

"Hmm?" he asked, his eyes closed.

"Why?"

"Why what?" His eyes were now open, looking at me. I took a deep breath.

"Why do you want us to be together still? Is it because of Kat, you know wanting her to have a stable family or---" before I could finish, Brian rolled me on top of him, with my eyes looking directly at his.

"Listen to me Maria, I may not have said it but I love you," he said seriously, "I love Kat and the fact that she is ours but she is not the reason that I want to be with you. If anything, she just intensified my love for you,"

"Yeah but wans't the reason that we broke up because you basically thought I cheated on you?" I asked. Brian sighed.

"I know, but I wasn't really thinking all that time. You're just so beautiful, why would you have wanted to stay with me then?--"

"Because I loved you! Because what we had was amazing and special for me--"

"I know that now. I realise now that it's you, and you wouldn't have ever cheated on me and the person who told me those lies were obviously jealous and stuff. You don't know how happy I am that you still want me despite the fact I've screwed up so many times,"

"I love you too Brian," I said. He smiled.

"I love that you love me," he said. I laughed.

"I love the fact that this conversation is becoming real corny,"

"I love that you love that," he said. I went back to Brian's side. My haed went back to his chest and Brian's left hand was by my back, him tracing small circles a bit lower than my neck.

"All my thoughts just seem to settle on the breeze, When I'm lying wrapped up in your arms,the whole world just fades away, the only thing I hear iss the beating of your heart," I sang softly as my gaze stayed on the walls.

"You always were a Faith Hill fan," Brian said. I could hear the smile in his voice. I smiled.

"Breathe is amazing, you can't lie," I said.

"Nope, you're right," he said. It was about 2 so the sun was still shining.

"Momma? Daddy?" came Kat's voice. I turned around, my back facing Brian, to see Katrian's tiny body in the doorway.

"Yes baby?" I asked.

"I wanna sleep but not alone," she said.

"That's okay honey, come here. You can sleep with us," Brian said. I shifted closer to Brian and I draped my hand over Kat's waist as she laid next to me. I felt Brian's arm around me and I closed my eyes in content.

"I like this," Brian whispered into my ear, "We're a family," I nodded. He was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this was pretty cute.... well I think so. So thankies my awesome commenteters for giving me reasons to write this story. I really enjoy typing this story it out. Again thank you:

A Change of Marybeth
IdiotDorkGeek
A7XLover
lipsXofXdeceit