Status: Completed

Forgive Me For I Have Syn'd

Ice Cream and Kisses

Maria's P.O.V.

The sun beamed on my face and I slowly opened my eyes. How did I get here? Then I remembered that Brian carried me hereNext to me was not Brian but a note.

Dear Ria,
I fed Katriana and I've taken her to Val's and Matt's. I called Gary and he'll come around 11. I'm sorry for everything, no matter how small my actions were, I'm sorry.
Love,
Brian.


I stared at the note, reading it over and over. I sighed. What's up with this shit? He's so--so--so bipolar! First he's all jerk-ish, then he gets nice, back to being a jerk and then he apologises, making him the nice guy again! What the hell? I glanced at the clock. 10:55. Shit. Gary's coming. My cellphone rang. "Hello?"

"I'm outside, open the door bitch," Gary said and ended the call. I rolled my eyes, of course. Then, I sprung an idea. Before I went downstairs, I made a call. After, I quickly made my way to change and brushed my teeth.

..............................xXx...............................

"Finally, you were taking so long!" Gary exclaimed as I opened the door. I rolled my eyes.

"Wasn't that long Gar," I mumbled as he walked inside, closing the door.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Same thing we do everyday Pinky, try to take over the world," I replied. Gary looked at me and shook his head.

"You're sad,"

"With good reason! They don't ever show "Pinky and the Brain" anymore!"

"That's not--" he began but stopped himself, shaking his head again. I smiled widely. What? It's true. Whoever cancelled that genius cartoon has some serious problems. Now what will the children of today watch? Go Diego Go? That bitch is a backstabber! He is Dora's cousin and used to feature in Dora's show, now that little backstabber has his own show! I'm so glad they're going to show a new Dora. Dora grew up, and got hot! She'll probably be giving guys boners.

"Maria!" Gary said. I snapped out of my little thoughts.

"What?"

"What we you doing?"

"Thinking about how hot Doar is," I replied. Gary blinked, twice.

"You're so weird," he said slowly.

"I'm different!" I corrected. Then, the door bell rang again, "Gary, get the door,"

"What? I'm your slave now?" he asked,, getting up.

"Yes," I replied without hestitaion, "Now go, before I whip you," GAry raised his eyebrows.

"Kinky,"

"Just go!"

Moments later, Gary came back with Nick in tow. Surprise, surprise. "Hey Nick, what are you doing here?" I asked casusally.

"Eh, felt like bugging you," I rolled my eyes. Then I 'remembered' something.

"Oh damn it!" I yelled.

"What?" Gary asked.

"I forgot that I told Brian that I'd go to the grocery. Um, here what, you guys stay here, and I'll go now," I said. Before either one could respond, I grab my wallet and keys. I walked into my car and sped off.

Incase anyone missed it, I am basically giving the guys time for themselves. The thing is, I don't know what to do now. I mean, the grocery? I feel too lazy to go there.

I went to the grocery anyways. I wanted ice-cream. I looked around and picked up the devil himself. Ben and Jerry's Dublin Mudslide. I twitched. That's my sin. I took it quickly in my arms and looked to my both sides. I probably looked like some mad woman who wanted to steal the ice-cream. Quickly, I went to the cashier, I needed to eat this now. It's too amazing to wait on.

I practically ran out of the grocery, holding the ice-cream close. Suddenly, I bumped into someone and my worst nightmare came true. The ice-cream fell, spilt on the ground. "No!" I yelled, "The poor ice-cream! It was too young to die like that! I did even get to eat any! Why?" Then I noticed something else. The ice-cream fell on the person's shoes. I didn't look up but it was clear that the person was a guy due to the shoes. "Oh holy mother! Oops, I'm sorr--oh it's just you," I looked at the person's face.

"Thanks, Ria, thanks," Brian said. I smiled widely.

"No problem,"

"Mommy! I saw you got on really crazy for ice-cweam!" Kat said. Both Brian and I laughed.

"That's 'cause sweetie, your mom is a weird one," Brian said.

"I'm just different!" I defended. Jeez, do I have to say this all the time? I looked at Brian, both our eyes filled with happiness, and it seemed just like before. When we were happy. I think Brian caught on to what I was thinking because he smiled at me sadly. I cleared my throat. "So what are you guys doing here?"

"Well, we just left Val but I remembered that we needed to stock up on some Cocoa Pebbles," Brian said. I raised my eyebrows.

"You remembered or was it Kat?" I asked.

"Both," Katriana and Brian said in unision. They grinned identical grins and Ismiled warmly. It was so cute. Then I pouted.

"My ice-cream died a horrible death! It's all your fault Haner," I accused. He chuckled.

"Of course hun, I'll buy you another,"

"Yay! Let's go!" I said, taking Kat's tiny hand and swinging our entwined hands as we walked. Brian walked next to me, his head shaking.

"Same old Maria, always acting like her shoe size,"

"It's the way to be," I replied on impulse. I turned to Brian and grinned. That's what we use to say when we were together.

Kat hurried off to find her cereal and Brian and I went to get my ice-cream. Brian caught the crook of my arm. "Listen, Ria, I'm sorry--" I held up a hand to stop him.

"I know Brian, I remembered last night," I said. Brian looked around and leaned into me closer.

"I remember too. Can I try something?" he asked. It was random, but I nodded anyway. Suddenly, I felt his warm lips pressed against mine. He kissed me? No wait, he's kissing me. Then, I did something, I would;ve never done a month ago. I kissed him back. Before we could get any further, someone inturrupted us.

"Alrite I got the Cocoa--" Kat started, then stared at us. "Ew, momma, you have Poppa's cooties," She crinkled her nose.

"Oh yeah? Then what if I do this?" Brian asked and came up to Kat and planted to slobbery kisses on her cheeks. "Now, you have cooties,"

"Ew! Mommy! Daddy is being gwoss!" she said. I laughed.

"I know hun," I said and grabbed the ice-cream. Huh, I was so distracted that I didn't even think about Ben and Jerry's.

Brian quickly paid for the items and we were back to the carpark. I grabbed the crook of Brian's arm. He looked back at me. "Where do this leave us?" I asked referring to our kiss. His eyes were hopeful.

"Well, if you want, 'cause I know it's what I want.... for us to be together," he said. I smiled warmly at him.

"I'd like that," I said. Brian smiled and quickly pecked my lips again.

"I missed that," he said, "Um, so you'll drive out first and I'll follow you, okay?" I nodded.

Quickly, I got in my car and left the grocery. After, I reached back the house, Brian pulling up a few moments later. I took Brian's house keys because I forgot my bunch. We entered the house and I saw that Gary and Nick hadn't left. Infact, they were making out on the couch. Brian, Kat and I watched them blankly. "Ree?" Brian asked.

"Uh?

"Nick's gay?"

"Yup,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, update! I updated! Woot! So thankies so my commenteters:
bloodravyn
MarybethLovesMcFLY!
xXSalamanderzXx
Dezi Demize
lipsXofXdeceit
pyromaniac123
IdiotDorkGeek
A7XLover