The True Betrayers

Suishiro

One day, Kanashii is sitting on her bed, when she hears the front door fly open.

"Is that you, brother?" She questions, looking towards her bedroom door. She stands up, and walks out of the bedroom. Running smack into Suishiro. "What the hell! You scared the hell out of me! Wait....how did you get in?....." She asks, realizing that she thought she locked the front door.

"Your door was open, so I let myself in." Suishiro says, shrugging.

"Why didn't you answer me when I callled?" Kanashii asks, looking at him. He looks back at her.

"Because I'm not your brother." Suishiro says as though it should be plainly obvious.

"Of course! That makes sense." A sweat drop falls down her face. *Not!!* She mentally says with a sigh. "So, what are you doing here?" She asks, looking back at him.

"I came to tell you that Abaryu is looking practically all over the village for you." Suishiro says, shrugging.

"Oh, shit! I completely forgot that I said I'd meet him today!" She says as she looks at the clock. Her eyes widen when she sees what time it is. She runs up the steps, and towards her room, coming out in clean clothes.

"Wow! Record timing!" Suishiro says as she walks into the kitchen.

"Yeah well......I was in my clothes for training, so I figured I should put one some dress up clothes." Kanashii says with a shrug. Suishiro looks at her weird as he scans over what she's wearing.

"Wow! What a change!" He says, eyes going wide.

"You think so? It's just something I threw together just now." Kanashii says as she looks down at what she's wearing. She looks up at Suishiro, only to see his mouth hanging open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter one of my favorite story ^^ I absolutely LOVE this one!
Peace!!
KcA