Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

While I'm Taking You For Granted

“Baby! Where are my boots!” I yelled to William who was in the next room.

“Uh, I think in the kitchen.” He said walking into, what is now, our room.

“Why would they be in the kitchen?” I looked up at him confused.

“Because someone couldn’t wait till we got to the bedroom last night.” He smirked.

“Well I can’t help it if my boyfriend is so sexy I want to ravage him whenever and wherever.” I winked and laughed.

It’s been two months since the whole Warped Tour fiasco. William and I have never been closer. Everything was going perfectly. We still lived together except my room is now a guest room. William thought it was stupid to have separate rooms when I just slept in his bed anyway. A few people have advised us that one of us should move out because living together would prove to be fatal for a relationship that was just beginning. I thought they were stupid. We don’t exactly have the typical date first, fall in love and then move in relationship. We’ve been best friends forever. We are the same except more intimate. Which I have to say, I like very much. I haven’t really paid much thought to Alex or John. I knew I made the right decision the second William kissed me and we officially became a couple. Things were finally working out. I am now packing for the next tour The Academy Is… is doing, only this time I’m just going as William’s girlfriend and not the merch girl.

“I think everything is packed.” I said looking at my four suitcases.

“Baby, you can’t bring all that.” William said wheeling in his two carry-ons. That was all he needed to fit all his stuff.

“Why not? We’re not flying. The bus is picking us up here.” I turned to look at him.

“We won’t be able to fit it all Bella. We have limited room.” William laughed.

“We’ll just get rid of Sisky. You guys don’t need him anyway.” I said causing William to laugh again.

“I don’t think that will go over well with him. Can’t you knock it down to two?” He asked.

“Um no! I’m a girl. I have things I need. We’ll find room.” I started dragging the luggage to the front door. We were leaving early tomorrow and I knew I wasn’t going to want to do everything in the morning.

“Whatever. You fight with Tony.” William brought out the last of my luggage.

“Okay I will.” I rolled my eyes and walked back in to our bedroom and went under the covers. I figured sleeping earlier would only help. William climbed in after me and wrapped his long arms around my waist, pulling me back into his chest.

“So who are you guys touring with anyways?” I yawned

“I have no clue. I’m pretty sure Mayday Parade is one of them though.” I felt William shrug.

“Cool. I like them.” I started to drift off to sleep, but was woken up when I felt William kissing and nibbling on my neck and shoulder.

“What do you think you’re doing mister?” I giggled softly.

“Taking advantage of the last night alone with my beautiful girlfriend.” William said in between kisses.

“But I’m tired.” I whined playfully.

“Too bad.” William turned me over and kissed me hard on the lips.

I guess I can sleep on the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it beings. Let the chaos ensue. Sorry it took so long to get out. I had a pretty hectic weekend. This whole week will be hectic. This weekend I'm going away again for my birthday weekend so Friday-Monday (my birthday) there will probably be no updates. I'll try my best to get a bunch out before then though.

Sorry this is kinda shirt. Beginnings usually are. I'm thinking about throwing Jack back into the mix again. We'll see.

Comment. Subscribe.