Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

Can't Keep Safe What Wants To Break

5:30 in the morning. I’m forced to be up and outside at 5:30 in the fucking morning. Let’s just say I’m not too happy about it. We are in front of Carden’s house waiting for the stupid bus to come pick us up. If William weren’t holding me up, I would be face down on the concrete snoring. We didn’t get much sleep last night because it was our last alone time and the last time in a big bed.

“Where is the stupid bus?” I whined for the 100th time.

“Chill Bella, it’s coming.” Michael said in a calm voice. I could tell they were starting to get annoyed, but I didn’t really care right now.

“Belles the very minute the bus comes you can pick out our bunk. I’ll put the stuff on the bus and you can go straight to sleep. Okay baby?” William said in the nicest way possible. He knew I was cranky in the morning and if you said anything in a way that wasn’t nice, I’d snap at you.

“Fine.” I sighed.

Finally the bus showed up and I ran straight on and straight to the back. I picked the last bunk in the top row. This bus was different than the last. It has only two rows instead of three. It made the bunk a bit bigger and being the cuddle sleeper that I am, we would have no problem fitting or being comfortable in the bunk. I hopped in and quickly fell asleep. I didn’t even have a pillow or blanket nor did I care about having them at this moment.

William woke me up a short time after when he climbed in with me.
“I think you might want this.” He lifted my head up and slid my pillow under me. I pecked him on the lips to thank him.

“Did you bring our blanket?” I asked in a baby voice. Most people would find it annoying, but William loved it. Whenever I wanted something all I had to do was use that voice and I got it.

“Of course.” William chuckled pulled the down comforter over us. It was the first thing we
bought together as a couple and although it sounds stupid, it meant a lot to me. I couldn’t sleep without it.

“I love you Bella. You know that right?” William whispered.

“I do. I love you too.” I smiled lazily.

“Good. Now let’s sleep for a bit.” William wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips before falling asleep himself.

* * * * *

“WAKE UP!”

I jumped up and bashed my head on the top of the bunk. I opened my eyes and saw the culprit of my rude awakening.

“Ouch. Must have hurt. Come on, we’re here! We’re going to see who we’re touring with!” Sisky yelled and ran off the bus. I slowly climbed out of the bunk and put on my sweatpants. I didn’t care what I looked like. I slowly walked off the bus and into the venue. I heard laughter coming from one of the rooms, so I figured that would be the one to go into.

“Bella! Hey!” Derek from Mayday Parade greeted me. I was excited they were on tour, but every time I heard Derek sing I couldn’t help but think of John.

“Hey guys.” I hugged everyone from the band. “So, who else are we touring with?” I thought maybe they knew.

“No clue. We are stoked to see you and TAI though.” Jake looked up from his phone and smiled at me.

“You guys are useless. I’m going to go find out who else is going to be here.” I laughed and left their room. I started to walk down the long hallway checking rooms to see where my boys went.

“Bella?”
I froze. That voice sounded all too familiar. I didn’t turn around though.

“It is you.” I heard that voice again. I slowly turned around. Alex, great.

“You’re on this tour?” I asked in shock.

“Yeah, disappointed?” He gave me his cocky smirk.

“No. Have you seen William yet?” I dreaded his answer. His smirk faltered a bit, but quickly redeemed itself on his face.

“Nope. Can’t wait to see him though.”

“Yeah. So, um, how you been?” I stuttered.

“Okay. You? I take it your still with him.” He said him with a hint of venom in his voice.

“I am. I’ve been good.” I nodded. “Listen, I have to go find the guys. We’ll catch up later cool?” I tried to sound smooth, but I knew he knew I was nervous.

“Yup.” He smiled. “Oh wait. Did you hear who else is on tour?” His smile went back to his smirk. I was starting to hate it. He knew he had the upper hand right now.

“Yeah, Mayday Parade.”

“There’s one more band.” He slightly laughed. I gave him a look to continue. “The Maine his here too.”

My eyes must have looked like they were going to fall out of their sockets. This is just my luck.

“I’ll see you later Bella.” He turned to walk away. He stopped right before he got to the exit. “Just so you know, you still take my breath away.” He smiled and walked out.

This tour isn’t looking so good after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't going to update until tomorrow, but I heard the new ATL song and was inspired. I like everything but the beginning.

ANYWAYS. Thank you to the people who already wished me an early birthday. The 30th is approaching fast and I'm trying to finish out my teen years with a bang.

Also, I'm thinking about changing the boys lable (the best friend, the charmer etc etc) because they are no longer that anymore. So, thoughts about that? Would it confuse you? Please let me know.

Comment. Subscribe.