Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

We Belong Together

“Wake up.”

I shifted in my bed and ignored the voice trying to wake me.

“Belles, c’mon! Wake up.” They tried again. I just kept ignoring it. I heard a grunt of disapproval and felt a weight on top of me.

“Fine then, be difficult.” They said. I felt a soft, wet presence on my neck. I knew the feeling to be someone’s lips. The unknown lips made a small trail down my neck, over to my chest and back up to my jaw line. I smiled liking the feeling.

“Mmm. William that feels good.” I whispered. Once the words came out of my mouth the kissing stopped. I opened my eyes and saw a very hurt looking Alex. Now fully awake, I pushed him off.

“What are you doing!?” I yelled at Alex, who was pulling himself off the floor.
“Waking you up!” He yelled back.

“Not like that! What the hell!? I have a boyfriend!” I pulled the blanket over my barely dressed body. I don’t like to sleep in a lot of clothes because it gets so hot.

“Well, technically you don’t. You seemed to enjoy it.” He smirked.

“I thought it was William! I wasn’t fully awake. I didn’t know what was going on!” I quickly defended myself.

“You know if you just get back together with me I can wake you up like that all the time.” The smirk on his face never faded. He slowly started creeping up the bed and over to me. For a moment I got lost in his eyes and let him carefully lay me back down on my bed. He slowly started closing the gap between our lips before I came to my senses and once again pushed him onto the floor.

“Ouch Bella!” He said angrily.

“Oh no you don’t! Don’t you get mad at me! You have to stop doing this!” I scolded him.

“Fine. You’ll succumb to my charms soon enough.” He said cockily.

“Yeah okay.” I rolled my eyes. “Now get out so I can get dressed.” I pushed him out the door and started my daily routine.

About an hour later I was showered and dressed. I wore a pair of light blue jeans and an old The Academy Is… t-shirt William gave me when we were younger.

“I need your help.” I told Alex who was sitting on the couch watching TV.

“With what?” He answered. His eyes never left the show he was watching.

“I need to go food shopping before John gets here.” I told him grabbing my shoes and slipping them on.

“You didn’t go shopping for me!” He whined.

“You didn’t tell me you were coming!” I countered.

“Oh yeah!” He laughed. “Okay, I’ll help.” He nodded. He grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I heard him yell something about him driving.

The ride to the grocery store was short. Not much was said in the car. I grabbed a shopping cart and started making my way into the store with Alex in tow.
“Okay, so where do they hold all the poisonous cleaning supplies.” Alex asked looking around.

“What? Why would we need that?” I looked up at him confused.

“I heard John likes that stuff like that in his soup.” Alex said in a serious tone.

“So, you’ve sunk as low to kill the other boys?” I laughed slightly.

“I do what needs to be done.” He laughed.

“You’re a loser.” I chuckled and pushed the cart into the produce section. Alex placed his hands on either side of mine, grabbing the shopping cart and leaving me trapped in between him and the cart.

“What are you doing?” I stopped moving.

“Helping you push the cart.” He bumped me slightly with his chest to get me to start walking again.

“You guys are adorable.” An old lady said while she past us.

“Thanks ma’am.” Alex beamed.

“She your girlfriend?” The lady asked.

“N-”

“Not yet.” Alex cut me off with a smile.

“Well good luck to you son. You guys are just too cute.” She said walking away.

“Thanks. I need all the luck I can get.” He mumbled. We pushed the cart together in an awkward silence. I didn’t know how to respond to what just happened.

“So, uh, you like these cookies?” I asked him, stuttering slightly.

“Yeah. Perfect.” He smiled.

It’s wrong, but I like this feeling of being with Alex again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This whole wrist thing and be being mad at my friends might work out for you guys. I didn't go out due to pain in my wrist and my annoying friends. lol. OH WELL! Better to stay sober I guess. My liver will thank me in the future. My finals are over and I'm officially on Summer Vacation! YAY!

I wrote a one shot for a contest about J Barakat. The Summer Air Is Here You should read and comment it. I hope I win!

Thank you for your patience though!

Comment. Subscribe.