Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

I've Got A Bad Feeling About This

“I, uh, I g-guess so.” I choked out. I saw a smile creep on his face and he grabbed my hand, pulling me up from my seat. “Where are we going?” I asked shocked at John’s sudden actions.

“Away.” He answered simply. I didn’t try to pull away or stop him. Instead, I just allowed him to pull me out of the apartment and into his car.

“Where’s away?” I finally asked once we were long gone from Sisky’s apartment.

“I don’t know yet. I’ve got to get my shit from the hotel first.” John shrugged and turned down the street where his hotel was located.

“I can’t go too far. I mean I don’t have anything with me. Plus, no one knows where I am. This is just way to sudden.” I rambled. I was now starting to think rationally. Although I would love to go away with John, it would only worsen the situation I’m in.

I heard John chuckle beside me. “We don’t have to go far, but I can’t stay at my hotel anymore. Just spend the night with me. I’ll tell Sisky that I’ve got you and after tonight you can decide if you want to stay longer or go back. Deal?” He stopped the car in front of the hotel and turned to face me.

“Uh, deal.” I replied meekly.

He drove to his hotel and he told me to wait in the car while he quickly ran up and grabbed his stuff. While I was alone I thought maybe of running out of the car and back to Sisky’s or getting a hotel for just myself. I mean a little alone time could only benefit me. I quickly shook the thought from my mind knowing that I would only hurt John and he did travel all the way out here just to see me. So, like a good girl I stayed put.

Not even ten minutes later he was jogging out of the lobby and was back in the car. “That was the fastest I’ve ever packed.” John laughed breathlessly. He turned the ignition on and started down the street.

“So, where are you going?”

John just shrugged. “I’m not sure. I say we just find a hotel and get a room for the night. It doesn’t have to be far, just far enough from Alex.” He chuckled slightly. “I swear I think that kid is part blood hound. If he wants something, he’s gonna find it. I’m surprised William found you first.”

“Bill knows the area.” I stated matter of factly.

“True…” John trailed off. He was now busy looking for someplace to stay. “Okay, Ho Jo’s or Comfort Inn?” He asked, pulling into a lot in between the two hotels. I honestly don’t understand why they build two hotels right next to each other. I mean spread them out for Christ sakes.

“Doesn’t matter to me. This is your idea.” I muttered unenthusiastically. John looked at me and frowned.

“Listen, I’m not forcing you to do this. If you don’t want to stay with me, fine. I’ll take you back to Sisky’s and just go home.” The sadness in his voice made me feel incredibly guilty.
“I’m sorry, I want to stay. It’s just been a rough few days.” I grabbed his hand and gave it a slight squeeze, which made him smile I return.

“Okay, I’m going to get a room.” He left the car before I could say anything in response. I slouched in my seat and wrapped my arms around myself. I’m not seeing anything good coming out of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh HAY! I know it's been a long long time. I apologize, I really do. I also know this is uneventful, but I'm going to update a lot more now considering I have a lot of down time. I'm looking to finish some of my remaining stories and start new ones. So for ol' times sake let's give me lots of comments. If you do I'll update again tonight. =D

Comment. Subscribe.