Evidence

You're Not Just What You Say To Me

The man with the green eyes quickly left his place on top of me as he stood up. Syn walked into the room and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him to the wall causing a hole to break through it. He then grabbed a fistful of his hair and started to punch his face repeatedly.

“Brian stop!” I snapped my head towards the door and saw the man with the hazel eyes speak. “Brian, you’re going to kill him!” Brian snapped his head into his direction without releasing his grip from the green eyed man’s hair.

“That’s the fucking point.” He spat. Something didn’t seem right, he was acting…weird. As he turned his attention back to the green eyed man, he kicked him in the ribs. He then began squeezing his throat and the man was gasping for air.

“She came onto me!” he breathed as he placed his hands on top of Brian’s trying to loosen his grip. Brian looked at me and I gasped at what I was seeing. His eyes were completely black and he had what I looked to be, fangs. I placed a hand over my mouth trying to contain the screams that wanted to escape and started pushing myself back until my back met the opposite wall. I looked at the green eyed man and his face was covered in blood but weirdly his wounds were slowly healing. Brian’s breathing was heavy and he moved his head to the side as if trying to figure out what was wrong with me. He let go the man and started to walk towards me. I started to move back with each step he took but only to be met with the wall I forgot was behind me. He narrowed his eyebrows and then looked to his side, facing the mirror. Without a word he left the room. My eyes locked with of the one of the green eyes and he glared at me.

“I fucking hate you.” I didn’t respond. Instead I looked at Jimmy who was coming in.

“Go get yourself cleaned up, Zack.” Zack got up and walked out with Jimmy following close behind him. I was left alone and then everything sank in. This can’t be happening…they’re not what I think they are. There are no such things such as vampires. Right? I felt tears burn through my eyes and begin to fall when Brian slowly walked into the room. My fear got the worst of me and I held out a hand, signaling him not to get any closer.

“Please, leave me alone. I just want to go home, please don’t kill me.”

He kept on walking towards me until he met my feet. He crouched down and ran his hand down my pale cheek and whispered.

“I could never hurt you, my love. Please do not fear me and you are home.” I tried to speak but it all seemed too much. My body started to tremble and he stood up with me in his arms and started to walk out of the room. I wrapped my arms around his neck and released tears of fear, anger, sadness, and confusion. Why was such a thing happening to me? His distinctive scent seemed to calm me down and as we arrived to the room, he closed the door behind him and sat down on the bed with me in his lap. He started to rock me back and forth as I began to cry harder.

“Please stop crying, my love. I hate to see you in such pain.” I looked at him and he began to wipe the tears off my cheeks and ran his thumb against my bottom lip. I felt oddly safe in his arms. Why wasn’t I afraid? “I have to tell you something.” He whispered. I looked at him and nodded, signaling him to continue. “As you can see, I’m not as…normal as I may seem to be. I am a vampire and you are one as well.” I quickly shot up from his arms and tried to escape his hold but I was too weak.

“That can’t be.” I whispered. “There are no such things.”

“I have no reason to lie to you and what do you call what happened downstairs?”

“I call it your best friend trying to fucking rape me!” I spat with tears streaming down my face. He frowned and held me in a hug as I cried into his neck, soaking his shirt. He began to rub my back and then without realizing it, he laid down with me in his arms. The soft mattress was comforting and the pillows smelled exactly like him. My hand traveled to the back of his shirt and balled his shirt into my fist as I held him closer. I felt him kiss behind my ear and moved my head slightly giving him more room. Every butterfly kiss he gave me took away the pain and touch of Zack. I was feeling something for a man who I know nothing about and knew none of his intentions. Our eyes connected and we stared at each other as he placed his hand on my cheek.

“I love you, Marilyn.” He whispered.

I shook my head and smiled sadly. “You could do no such thing. You don’t know me as I don’t know you.”

“No, you do know me, you just can not remember.”

“How so?” I asked with confusion taking over my thoughts.

He sighed and ran his thumb under my eye. “We have always been together since we were young but then we were discovered and the only way to save you was to hide who you were. Jimmy gave you something to make you appear human until the day you are transformed back into your original state.”

“But…how am I going to get back to my original state?”

“Someone you love has to transform you.”

“Was my past life fake?”

“Bits and pieces of it have actually happened but some are just thoughts we put into your head.” I nodded and then looked away, trying to figure out if Nick was just made up. “No, he was real.” Brian answered, breaking the short silence. I looked at him in confusion.

“How did you-”

“I can read your mind.” He stated as he tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear. I slowly raised my hand to touch his face. Being a bit hesitant, I resisted but then something inside me told me to touch him. Allowing my index finger to come into contact with his skin first, I cupped his cheeks and stared into his chocolate brown eyes. “Close you’re eyes.” Doing as he commanded, I closed my eyes and he began to take me back many centuries.


Smiling at my black and red corset dress, I bounced my hair one more time before grabbing my matching umbrella. Brian had planned an outing and I couldn’t wait to see him. He had gone hunting with the male pack and I haven’t seen him in months. Kissing my very good friend, Matt, on the cheek I hurried outside and stood in waiting. Feeling a pair of arms slide around my waist, I turned around to face the love of my life. His brown orbs bored into my silver eyes and he leaned forward to kiss me. Leaning on my tippy toes, I deepened the kiss and pulled away.

“I’m so glad you’re back home.” I smiled.

“Me too. I really missed you, my love.” I hugged him and he took my hand into his as we started to walk. Wanting to get closer to him I leaned closer and he placed an arm around my shoulder.

Arriving back at the house, we held our giggles in hoping not to get caught. We got back three hours past our curfew and we must not be caught or we would be severely punished. I slowly opened the door to my cabin and signaled Brian to follow me in. Without warning, he picked me up bridal style and I squealed. He laughed.

“Hush, they musn’t here us.” Nodding in understanding, I stayed quiet until we got to my room. He set me on the bed and quietly walked back to the door and closed and locked it. He then hurried over back to me with a sly grin. He gently pushed me on the bed, meeting my back with the mattress, and connected his warm lips to mine. I kissed back slowly wanting to enjoy his feeling of being with me and I ran my hand through his jet black hair. Feeling his tongue slide across my bottom lip, I parted my lips granting access for him to slip his tongue. Our tongues fought for dominance and I moaned quietly as I pulled his body closer to mine. He then pulled away and began kissing behind my ear. His breath on my neck made my body anticipate him, the feeling of us being one. As he lifted the bottom of my dress up, we both froze as we heard the front door of the cabin being banged on repeatedly. He quickly pulled away and opened the door slightly, peaking through the crack. He then turned to me with worried eyes and Jimmy came running into the room. He handed me a cup.

“Drink it now!” I looked at Brian in fear and confusion.

“Do as he says, my love.” I nodded and drunk the red liquid. Jimmy then left the room and I looked at Brian in fear. My body felt extremely exhausted and my chest felt as if there was being pressure applied. Brian leaned forward and kissed me passionately. “Remember that I do and will always love you.” Before I could respond, my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Everything was a blur and soon black.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think??
Comments?
-K