Evidence

When I Said Sweet I Meant Dirty

I slowly stepped out of the shower and quickly wrapped my body with the dark blue towel that was sitting on the counter. I shivered as my body began to adjust to the cool air around me. I gripped the door knob and turned it as I slowly opened it. My eyes fell on Syn, who was lying on his back with his hands behind his head. His eyes were closed and then my gaze fell on the dress that was laid out at the head of the bed. It had a black bottom and a blue corset with rose shaped mesh sleeves. I looked at Syn once again before tip toeing to the door. Before I could open it, his voice made my skin jump.

“There’s no point in trying to leave.” I quickly turned around to face him but I found him in the same position with his eyes closed. I pulled the towel tighter around my body and stood still. “Please get ready; we have an important dinner to attend to.”

“I don’t want to go anywhere with you.” I snapped unexpectedly. He quickly sat up and eyed my body from head to toe. His expression showed annoyance and he rolled his eyes.

“I don’t feel like fighting with you right now. Can you just fucking get dressed and just listen?”

“Well I don’t feel like being here but I’m held against my will.”

He stood up and came face to face with me. “Put on the fucking dress or you won’t see Vicky. I will leave but when I return I expect you to be dressed.” Before I could respond, he walked out of the room and I was left alone. Feeling hot tears of anger burning through my eyes, I walked towards the head of the bed and began drying myself. I slipped on the black and red laced bra and underwear and just stared at the dress. I didn’t want to follow his rules but something told me to just listen to the damn bastard and maybe he’ll let me go. Feeling mentally defeated, I slipped into the dress and then pouted as I realized that I couldn’t tighten the back of the corset. I sat on the chest that was in front of the bed and stared at the floor.

After moments of silence fell, my head snapped towards the door. I feared my life because I wasn’t ready like I was demanded to be. Syn stepped in, closing the door behind him and once he saw me he crossed his arms.

“Didn’t I say that I wanted you to be dressed when I got back?”

I nodded as tears started to brim my eyes and whispered. “Yes.”

“So why aren’t you dressed?”

“I couldn’t tie the corset.” I answered. He then opened the door and a man with blue eyes walked in. He was tall and skinny but very handsome. He then signaled for someone to come in and at the very moment I saw Vicky, I got up and hugged her. Silent tears fell from our eyes as we held each other in fear and hope. As I pulled away, I realized that Syn and the other man left. I looked and Vicky and smiled. “I’m so glad you’re okay.”

“Same goes for you.” She smiled.

“Did he hurt you?” I asked referring to the blue eyed man.

She shook her head and chuckled. “No and he wouldn’t let anyone go near me. It’s weird, its like he’s protecting me…from what I don’t know.”

I smiled. “That’s good. He has a crush on you.”

“That’s not funny. We are kidnapped for Christ sake.” She laughed and then squeezed my hand in a caring manner. “Has he hurt you?”

I shook my head. “No and I hope he doesn’t anytime soon. He knows my name and everything, this is fucking creepy V.”

She nodded and turned me around. “Tell me about it.” She tightened my corset and tied it and then sat me down. She started to do my hair, putting half of it up and letting the rest fall.

After she finished I got up and went to the mirror to apply make up. I applied black eye shadow and eyeliner making the smoky eye look and applied red lipstick-which was the only lip items there. I sighed as I sat down and looked at Vicky.

“Do you think we’ll ever get out of here?” She exhaled deeply and shrugged.

“I have no fucking clue but Jimmy-”

“Jimmy? Who’s Jimmy?”

“Oh,” a smirk came to play on her lips. “He’s that guy.”

“Oh.” I said slipping on the black heels Syn left for me to wear.

“He said that things will be explained later on.” I nodded and before I could speak the door swung open. My eyes widened as I saw the green eyed man walk towards us. He pushed Vicky to the side into the shorter man and he grabbed me roughly by my upper arm. Vicky was gone and I was being pulled out of the room and down the stairs. Once we arrived to another room, I was pushed on a bed and he closed the door behind him. I tried to move but as he began to walk closer to me I stayed still.

“Now that Syn isn’t here, I think I can get a little taste of you before he does. I’ll pretend that I want you for what is on the inside but when I get inside I’ll just want to get out." He kissed my lips. "You’re so sweet.” He started to kiss my neck roughly and his hands lifted the bottom of my dress up and began feeling my thighs. Tears burned through my eyes as I felt sick to my stomach. In my years of life, I only had sex once and that was with my boyfriend. My dream of us being together was short lived when he died in a car accident. Feeling him try to slip his fingers under my panties I slapped him in the face and started to punch him. His eyes turned dark and he grabbed me by the arm and threw me against the wall. I cried out in pain and he punched me in the face causing my head to snap to the side. I could taste the metallic flavor in my mouth as I looked at him.

“When I said sweet I meant dirty.”

My look turned into a glare and I spat. “I never believed the devil was real but God couldn’t make someone filthy as you.”

I received a slap on the face and then I was pushed on the floor. He pounced on top of me causing that last bit of air that was in my lungs to escape.

“You are the church, I am the steeple when we fuck we’re all God’s people.” He separated my legs and started to pull down my panties. I tried to fight him off and he raised his hand that was balled into a fist to hit me. Before his fist came into contact with my face the door was forced open and Syn was standing at the threshold with murder engraved in his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is!! What do you think?
Comments?
-K