When Your Own Have Died, When There's No More Pride, When Your Soul Is Frozen, Is That Enough?

Feisty

"Hey! You!" I growled, chasing after Lucian. He groaned, turning around to me. "What?" He asked, rolling his eyes. I slapped him clean across the face. "What the hell is your problem!?" I hissed. "Raze is one of your best friends! He told me so! So why treat him like that?" He chuckled. Chuckled! "His daughter was irritating me." The word seemed to bother him a little. "Don't mock me." I hissed, stepping closer in hope of scaring him. Wow that was a useless hope. "Don't talk back to me." He challenged. I opened my mouth to say something, but was cut off when his hand made contact with my face.

I stared at him in shock. Had he really just slapped me?! "You will learn to respect me." He growled, walking away. "Hey! I'm not finished with you!" I growled, following behind him.

------------------

"Where are you going?" I asked in annoyance. You think the guy could at least get a damn car! "That's none of your concern." He said carelessly. I growled lowly, trying my best to keep up.

He finally stopped at a large apartment complex. "This?" I asked skeptically. "This is what is so damn important!? What the hell could be in there that's so frickin' important!?" He chuckled at me, patting my head. Oh I'm so ripping your balls off for that. "So naive." Well at least he didn't call me child. "Come on." He started toward the building, leaving me behind.

He finally noticed I wasn't following as the rain drenched his clothes and hair. Damn he looks hot. "What?" I rolled my eyes. "No 'stay here?' 'This is no job for a child'?" I asked, crossing my arms, shifting my weight to one leg. He chuckled. "I'm not your father. You're not my problem. You may come if you like, but suit yourself if you want to stay." And with that he disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprisingly, this is good so far. I find it extremely hard to write according to a movie line with out fucking it up.

--Sinderella Plague