From the Weight of the World, Just Take a Second to Set Things Straight

The Girl's A Straight Up Hustla

Jasey

I sat back and watched Lottie ponder about what to do. As so did I. Seriously, what would you do if two of your most favorite people on the whole entire planet actually liked you back. Well, here's the harder and most amazing part of it, they're famous....Yup, that's what I though...You wouldn't know what to do other than scream your head off, hyperventilate, and pass out from excitement.

Lottie turned and looked at me. She had that "I have an idea!" look on her face.
"Let me guess," I began, " You just thought of the most conniving idea that could just solve this problem in a matter of no time?" I asked Lottie, beating her to the punch. She smirked at me.
"Well," She started as she leaned in, trying to whisper. As if there was anyone around.
"You and I need to fool them." She said. "You know, we should act like we don't like them." I was starting to like this idea.

"Go on..." I pleaded.
"We should tell them that we have boyfriends back home and that we love them tons." She said. I thought the idea was a drag after she said that.
"What?" I said. "Then they will back off! And trust me, I don't want them to back off! I like being like liked by famous celebs!" Yes, I used the term "like like". And yes, there is a difference between "like" and "like like". A huge one.

"Jasey..." Lottie sighed. "Once they figure out we have 'boyfriends'," she emphasized, "Then, they will want us even more! They will chase after us! Begging us to leave our 'boyfriends'," she emphasized once more, "Thus us getting the guy of our dreams!" Okay, I lied. This scheme was brilliant in our case. So brilliant, it should be illegal.
"Wait, we have two guys going after the both of us, each." I said. "We can only pick one."

Lottie had that "Shit, I didn't think of that" look on her face this time.
"Shit, I --"
"I know.." I said.
I layed back and pondered more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah, sorry this is late and really short. Comments ; D