Status: Done Hope You Liked It. R.I.P. Jimmy!

Scream For Me Its Almost Easy.

Dates And Drama?

Image

Zack’s POV

We were at the best restaurant in town for our celebration dinner all the couples were in different areas of the place just so we would have romantic time you know? Sam looked amazing in her dark greed dress the same one she sang the song in at grad.

Sam- Zack I’m so happy for you guys its just so surreal that its finally happening but I know that you guys will do amazing.

Blushing you held her hands in yours and looked deep into her soft eyes.

You- baby I love you so much and we wouldn’t be where we are now if it wasn’t for your help.

She bit her lip lightly as a blush filled her normally pale cheeks you leaned in and kissed her softly. God I loved her every single part of her was amazing. Eating and chatting like normal the night was just perfect.

Jimmy’s POV

Payton looked so fucking gorgeous in her tight black jeans and her dark purple corset top mmm yummy. Running my hand over her leg as we sat in a booth just being a cute sappy couple I pulled the locket I had been wanting to give her from the box and put in on her when she wasn’t looking.

Payton- Baby your so good to me. Its gorgeous!

She kissed you then looked in it to see a picture of each of us on a side of it.

You- Anything for my love.

Kissing her again as dessert came. You knew nothing could make tonight more perfect.

Matt’s POV

After dinner Gina and I went on a walk down to the beach holding her small hand in mine and taking in the beauty before me in a strapless pink summer dress she looked so cute. Not that she doesn’t every single day she is a goddess my goddess. Making our way to one of the bonfires that happen on the beach we sat together talking cuddling and just remembering the day we met.

Gina- I love you Matt.

You- I love you too Gina.

A simple kiss is all that happened to bring the perfect night to a close.

Brian’s POV

Savannah and I were on our third round of amazing sex just celebrating each other and the band and just everything.

You- I fucking love you Savvy.

Savannah- I love you too Bri!

Collapsing into one another just kissing till we passed out from the pleasure wow what a night.

Johnny’s POV

Beth and I were just sitting at the spot where we first kissed it was known to the guys as just “the spot” but to my girl and I it had a deeper connection. Just sitting looking at the stars and making wishes was our way of ending the perfect night.

4 Months Later

Jimmy’s POV

Everything has been moving at an incredible pace the girls have joined us on tour its just been one amazing day after another parties playing and celebrating all just one ball of fun. My Pay Pay was my number one fan fuck did I love seeing her rock out with Gina Sam and the others in the pit I think it made all of us proud that our girls could kick some serious ass if needed.

Matt- THANK YOU NEW YORK!

It was one of our last shows and we were gonna party tonight and party hard little did I know how hard it was really gonna be….

Next Morning No Ones POV

Shouting could he heard from the bus containing A7X and their women two figures bolted from the bus both sad and mad each carrying a bag. Tears were flowing down the girls face as the guy held her he whispered and she nodded as they headed out in the rain towards the airport.

Girl- I have to go I really do I cant believe they would do this to us. I thought he loved me Jimmy.

Jimmy held the girl as she sobbed into his chest she held the chain with the tri colored ring as she sobbed more into her best friends chest.

Jimmy- I don’t know what to say Sam I never saw it coming I loved Payton and I never thought she would do this to me.

He helped her out as the rain poured down onto them she hugged him again.

Sam- I love you Jimmy please keep me updated since you will be the only one that knows where I will be.

Jimmy- I love you too Sam. Can I tell the others?

Sam- Yes just not Zack.

He nodded and hugged her again as she handed him the chain with the ring on it.

Jimmy- Call me when you land okay?

She sniffled nodding hugging him as they each headed off to their gates leaving their friends and former lovers behind.

The End?
♠ ♠ ♠
That is it for this one. Wanna know what happens want a sequel? Let me know. If no one wants one you wont get one.