Nothing Left To Do But Scream

For Every Heart We Betrayed

Brian's POV

"Jimmy! Have you seen Whitney?!" I yelled over the music.

"Uh. No?" he asked unsure.

"And that means yes so where are they?" I asked again.

"Look, just don't get mad." That doesn't sound good.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"...she left with Matt like an hour ago," he said. What the fuck?!

"And you let them go?!" I yelled, though no one could tell by how loud it was.

"Dude, what am I supposed to do?! You aren't dating her!" he yelled back. I couldn't take it. I slammed my glass on the bar counter and stormed out. I got in my car and drove off. I was so pissed. How could he do this to me? How could she do this to me? I got to the hotel and got up to our room. I opened the door to see Whitney lying in her bed, Matt no where in sight. I took a deep breath and walked closer to her, noticing that my necklace was still around her neck. I felt just a little better. Maybe nothing had happened.

But then it hit me. I need this girl. I stripped down to just my boxers and got into her bed. I put my arm around her torso and pulled her into me, waking her up.

"Brian?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's me babe. Go back to sleep," I whispered in her ear. She smiled and kissed my cheek before falling back to sleep.

Whitney's POV

I woke up the next morning with the biggest headache I had ever had. Damn, what happened last night? I turned around to see Brian lying in bed with me.
Now I remembered. I almost had sex with Brian. I looked down to see that my clothes were still on. Thank God Brian stopped us. If I had-- hold on. I sat up and looked around, going back to the night before.

I wasn't in here when I was about to have sex. I was in Zacky and Matt's-- Matt.
Shit. It was Matt.
I looked down at Brian, still sound asleep. I put my head in my hands and tried to think, which wouldn't be easy considering the massive hang over I had.

"I can't believe I did that," I whispered to myself.

"Did what?" I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Nothing," I said back. He kissed my neck before starting the conversation I didn't want to take part in.

"What happened last night? Jimmy said you left with Matt?" he asked me.

"Yeah. I um...I didn't want to go home alone in a cab. I was so drunk so I asked Matt if he would come with me," I said.

"Why didn't you ask me?" he asked me.

"I couldn't find you."

"Oh. I'm sorry babe. What if just you and me go out tonight, huh? Have a little date of our own, you know?" he said, smiling into my neck. I turned and faced his smiling face.

Tell him the truth. Just look at that face I thought to myself. I smiled back.

"Sounds good," I said. He quickly kissed my lips before getting up. He grabbed a towel and headed to the door.

"Where are you going?" I said before putting my hand to my head.

Must you talk so loud? You know you have a hangover! I mentally cursed myself.

"Haha talking a little too loud?" he joked with me. I nodded, hand still on my forehead.

"I'm going to take a shower. Ours isn't working right so I'm gonna go to Matt and Zacky's room," he said before walking out. I laid back down and tried not to breathe so loud. It was killing my head.

"Whitney? You awake?" I heard at the door. It was Jimmy.

"Hey," I whispered.

"Suffering from a hangover? I'm not surprised. You did a lot yesterday," he said.

"Too much vodka."

"Too many boys is more like it," he said.

"And what does that mean?"

"You left with Matt. What happened?"

"What do you mean what happened? Nothing happened," I lied before laying my head back down. Then I heard someone yell.

"Jimmy, please don't yell. It's reaaaally killing my head," I told him.

"That wasn't me. That was Matt," he said running to their room. I got up and followed him to the room. We walked in and saw Matt with a bloody nose, laying on the floor with both of his hands covering his nose. Jimmy was holding Brian back.

"What's going on?!" I yelled. Bad move, hangover. Brian looked at me, pissed beyond belief.

"What the hell happened last night?!" he yelled. I looked at Matt, then back at Brian.

"What do you mean?" I asked, playing stupid. He pulled free from Jimmy and walked over to Matt's bed. What is he doing? He picked my scarf up from off the floor.

"Why the hell is your scarf in here?" he asked. I looked at Matt. He looked down.

Well damn.
♠ ♠ ♠
A Lot Like Vegas -- Bring Me The Horizon
comments please? (: