Sequel: Eat My Heart Out

Skin and Bones

Dinner

“Please, Frank. Just a little more?” I push the spaghetti around on my plate with my fork. I’ve already had 5 bites. I’m full. And disgusted. Am I really anorexic?
My mom sighs. Then gets up.
“Can you help me with the dishes?” She walks over to the sink and puts her empty plate into the sink. I get up myself and put my plate on the table next to the sink. It’s still got plenty on it.

“I’ve got a lot of homework for tomorrow. Mikey and I still have that English project, and I promised him to read everything about it in our book.” My mom pours the leftovers on my plate into the trashcan. She looks disappointed – almost mad.

“Okay. Just go do your homework, then.” I hesitate a little. I could help her. I haven’t spent a lot of time with her lately.

I leave anyway. I don’t really have to read everything. But I do plan on reading a lot. I want this English project out of my mind fast, so I won’t have to go over to Mikey’s house every day. We could always go here, but my mom never leaves me alone when I’ve got company. And now… Now she’ll never leave!

I go to my room and read. It’s boring. I lie down on my side on my bed – a hand supporting my head – as I continue reading. It really is fucking boring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh lord, this chapter is SO short! But it's only because the next one will be long! And very descriptive and such....
Do you want it today? I'll post it if I hear from enough of ya...
Fuck... Makes me sound like a bitch...
Sorry!
But please?
And now the A/N is almost longer than the chapter... =S