Sequel: Eat My Heart Out

Skin and Bones

Gerard's Bed

Gerard is hovering above me – his lips pressed fiercely against mine as his tongue rubs roughly against my tongue. He’s taken complete control. I tried to fight back, but eventually just gave in and let him attack my mouth. I’m still fighting back with my tongue though.
He gasps hard – his warm breath entering my mouth. His body won’t stay still. He keeps moving his legs around on either side of mine, and arms keep gliding over the sheets. I’m guessing that he’s just trying to find a comfortable position. It is kinda hard work to hover over someone else for that long.

I’m not sure how long it’s been, though. I’m guessing about an hour, since Mikey hasn’t come down yet. When we got home, he went straight to his room. I kinda don’t wanna know what he’s doing. I really, really don’t.

Gerard moans softly and short into my mouth and I gasp in return. His tongue keeps sliding against mine. The pressure makes my body numb – as if my brain focuses completely on that one, single muscle and no other.

Gerard pulls his tongue back, and then completely off of me. I miss his lips. I feel cold without them.
I open my eyes to see Gerard gasping hard above me.

“Are you okay?” I ask him. He looks like he’s about to have an asthma-attack – or like he’s already having one.
He nods as he swallows once. Then he starts gasping again.
His eyes are still closed.
He crawls away from my legs and throws himself, face-first, onto the bed next to me. His face disappears into his pillow for a few seconds, before he turns his head towards me and continues to gasp for air.
His eyes are still closed.
“Did I do something wrong?” I ask timidly. I probably did. I probably gagged him with my too-long tongue.
I’m so pathetically stupid and naïve.

“No,” he gasps. His breathing has steadied a bit.
“You were perfect.” He sighs the last word – lost for energy.
I smile – feeling slightly embarrassed and self-conscious – before I roll over and look at his sweet, tired face.
I place a hand on his cheek and brush away a single, black strand of hair.
He smiles before he opens his eyes.
“Sorry. I just had to stop.” I frown briefly, before I smile.

“Why?” He grins widely. My stomach twists around itself.

“’Cause I was about two milliseconds away from getting a hard-on.” I feel a twist lower in my stomach, but only for a second.
“I didn’t want to push you if you’re not ready.” My smile falters a bit. Suddenly I feel very self-conscious.
“I want you to be completely sure before we do anything. I know that-“ he stops himself. I just look at him – wait for him.
“I’m guessing you might need some time, before you… show yourself to me.” I look away and bite my lip. He wants to do it; I can tell. And I’m stopping him.
But does he really mean what he’s saying.
Suddenly I feel his hand on my cheek – his thumb stroking it softly. I look at him. His eyes look so sincere and caring that I believe everything he’s just said.
“I won’t do anything before you’re ready.” And I believe that too.

“All right!” I jump slightly, before I turn around and glare at Mikey.
“Frank! Just you, me and Gerard’s game. It’s about time I beat your ass!” Mikey point a threatening finger at me, before he walks over to the TV and turns it on.
He turns on the game console with his foot before he turns around and points at Gerard.
“And you get to do nothing but watch,” he says slowly, mockingly and evilly.
I grin and grab the control Mikey throws into my lap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lovey-dovey-cutie-pie! =D

Hello, this is your author speaking. We're at the moment experiencing an attack of the clichés, but if you'd just lean back and relax, we'll all make it out subscribed.
If the turbulance becomes too much for you, perhaps you'd like to distract yourself with the use of our complimentary oneshot.
During the story, you'll get a chance to read other stories - free of charge. Please look through our pamphlet if interested.
Have a continuous good day and thank you for choosing Devihla Enterprise.