Sequel: Eat My Heart Out

Skin and Bones

Bathroom

“Urgh! My feet are killing me!” Bob whines. I never thought of him as a whiner, but I guess we’ve just caught him on a bad day. Then again, he’s the one who suggested coming here.

“Mine too. I think it’s time to say goodnight.”

“It’s 4 pm, Ray.”

“And I’m tired.” Ray’s shoulders drop and he starts dragging his feet. He kinda looks like Frankenstein. Or the hunchback of Notre Dame. That movie was sad.

“Alright. Everyone; to the car!” Bob holds his hand out and point towards the nearest exit with his imaginary sword. Sometimes I wonder if he’s completely normal on the top floor.
We walk past a bathroom on our way out.
I stop.
Gerard, who’s holding onto my hand, stops too and turns around.

“Uhm. I’m just gonna.” I nudge my head towards the bathroom.
Gerard makes an ‘oh’-face, before he turns around again.

“Hey, guys! Hold up?” They all turn around and look at us confused. Gerard pulls me into the bathroom and they all copy Gerard’s previous face.

Once inside, Gerard lets go of my hand and walks towards the urinals. I’m about to enter a stall when Gerard calls my name. I turn and look at him.
He’s smiling softly.

“It’s just us.” I look around the empty bathroom.
“Don’t be shy.” He bows his head and turns around pretty quick, but I do manage to spot the blush creeping up on his face. I smile.

I walk away from the stall and over next to Gerard. He’s got his legs slightly spread and is looking down at himself very intently. He’ too cute.

I stand in front of the urinal next to him and open my pants. I stare at the wall as I relief myself. An almost inaudible sigh releases itself from my throat. I don’t know if Gerard heard it, but I do notice him lift his head up slightly.
I close my mouth to stop any more noises.

Without thinking about it, I look over at Gerard’s adorable face. I’m about to snap my gaze back on the wall, when I notice that Gerard isn’t looking at himself anymore. His head is bowed, but he’s not-so-sneakily looking out the corner of his eye.

I swallow quickly and look down at myself. I fight the smirk that’s pressing its way onto my lips.
I do look kinda big today. I guess the long walk and the warm pee has done some good.
I don’t dare look over at Gerard. I don’t know what would happen to me, if I looked at him.

I hear Gerard zip up his pants and quickly walk over to the sink. He’s already drying his hands when I zip up.

As I wash my hands, I look at him out the corner of my eye and smirk at his slightly flustered face. I can’t help but wonder how a guy can be so cocky and confident one minute, and then so cute and almost shy the next. He’s a mystery to me – a hot mystery.

I’m about to get a paper towel to dry my hands with, when Gerard suddenly pounces on me. He grabs both sides of my face and smashes his lips onto mine. I gasp in surprise, but quickly kiss back. I love his lips. They’re so soft and sensual, and they kinda taste like iron. The taste is so fresh and sultry that my entire body comes to life – especially one part of it.
I try to pull back, but Gerard moans in complaint and steps closer to me. At that moment, we both open our mouths and our tongues meet between our lips.
I whimper.

Gerard’s hands slide down my neck and chest and they meet each other on my back. He tugs me closer.
I subconsciously snake my hands around his body and grab onto his ass. I gasp for breath, but only inhale Gerard’s exhale. I’m getting slightly lightheaded.

When Gerard runs his tongue excruciatingly slow along mine, I push him away once he reaches my tip. I gasp for air and almost collapse onto the floor – only saved by my quick grip on the counter.

Gerard groans erotically and I cringe to suppress my delight as the sound resonates through the empty, suddenly cold room.

I open my eyes and look at him. He’s holding on to the wall, but he looks to have calmed down. He’s still slightly gasping for breath, though. He opens his eyes and smirks at me.

“Sorry,” he whispers, still with that smirk on. I’d like to see him with only that smirk on.
I shake my head – both to deny his need to apologies, but also to shake the dirty thoughts out of my head. We’re in a public bathroom, for fuck’s sake.

“I loved it,” I gasp and close my eyes. I swallow once and giggle quickly.
“Almost a bit too much.” Now it’s Gerard’s turn to giggle, and my heart beats a little faster while he does.

“Let’s get home, yeah?” I have to restrain myself not to focus on the dirty undertone of that sentence.
I nod and open my eyes. Gerard grabs my hand and pulls me out of the bathroom. We walk right past the guys outside and hope they noticed us. I hear footsteps follow us, so I guess they did.

“Gerard?” Bob sing-songs.
“Why is your butt wet?” I look up at Gerard, and then take a quick look at his ass. My first reaction is to bite my lip to suppress a gasp, but my second is to giggle. His is wet.
Gerard’s ass is ten times better than a paper towel.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little smexyness! =O
Sweeeet! =D

It seems that everyone can keep up with my updates, so here's another one! =D
Please, do tell me to slow down if you feel too stressed... =)