Sequel: Eat My Heart Out

Skin and Bones

Stay

When we got back, I went straight back to bed. Gerard and Mikey carried the bags with my stuff in them down, before Mikey left and Gerard held me. I slept for a few hours until dinner.

Right now, it’s half past 8 in the evening, and I’m lying in the arms of Gerard.
It’s all quiet. I keep thinking that Gerard must be bored, and that the TV should be on, but he doesn’t complain, nor does he move. He just holds me in his arms.
I don’t know what he’s thinking about, but I don’t know what I’m thinking about either, so there’s no point in thinking about it.

My thoughts are all over the place. It’s all filled with memories and questions and dreams about how things could have been and how I hope they’ll turn out now.
But right now, all I really know and want and wish for is to call this house my home, and for this to be our room.

“Can I stay here forever?” I whisper into Gerard’s chest. He doesn’t move. He doesn’t even flinch as I break the silence.

“I hope so,” he whispers back.
I lift my head off his chest, sit up and look up at him. His arms fall to his side – one of his hands landing in my lap.
I stare into his eyes. He looks confused and slightly worried, but I’m not.

“Can this be my home?” I sound like a little child – an orphan hoping to get adopted.
Gerard doesn’t smile. He doesn’t make a joke out of my question, which I appreciate a lot since it was never meant to be one.

“Yes.” His answer is so simple and concise that I can’t help but smile out of joy. I throw myself back into his arms and hug him so tight that an ‘umph’ falls from his lips.

I pull back and look up into his eyes. He’s smiling softly, and as if our lips were magnets my head flies forward and our lips crash together.
Gerard doesn’t hesitate for one second before he start returning the forceful kiss that I initiated.

As our lips move together, it’s like all my fears, doubts and insecurities are completely gone. All I feel is Gerard. All I feel for is Gerard. All I ever want or need is pressed right against my lips.

Gerard’s hand in my lap starts moving, and I jump and gasp when I feel is brush against my inner thigh.

Gerard tries to pull back, but I poke my tongue into his mouth to stop him – and he does. He gasps himself, and just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, his tongue crashes into mine and immediately starts gliding over it.
I moan. I can’t help it. I let out a throaty moan that vibrates through my entire body, and by the moan that escapes Gerard lips, it seems like he felt it too.

I wrap my hands around his sides and rub his smooth skin through his t-shirt. I want to feel his skin against my fingers so bad that I almost just rip the t-shirt apart.
But I go for the more constructive route as I run my hands down his shivering sides and past the hemline. We both shiver and gasp when my fingertips meet his skin. The soft, flawless material sends waves and waves of quivers through my body. I can’t figure out whether they warm, cool and scorch my veins, but it feels so good.

Gerard suddenly pulls away from my lips and turns us over. He gets up on his knees and pulls his shirt over his head. His white, perfect, flawless skin stretch out like a mountain covered in powder snow in front of me.
I stare in amazement. I reach up to touch, and my fingers feel like ice when I touch him just above his navel.

He moans.

I stare at the tiny scar there is just where his chest stops and his stomach begins. I run my fingers lightly over his smooth skin, careful not to break the perfection and cause an avalanche.
I stroke the scar softly.

“It’s from a cigarette,” he whispers softly.
“Some older guys burned me on my first day on high school.” I place my palm over it, as if trying to heal it just like that.
But really; I don’t care if he has a scar or not. He could have a thousand scars, and he’d still be the most gorgeous, beautiful person I will ever see.

He leans forward and down towards me, but I keep staring at his chest. It’s so perfect. So smooth. So soft and gorgeous and there.
“Breathe,” he exhales into my ear.

My eyes fall shut and a loud, struggled moan emits from my throat, quickly followed by a whimper from my lips.
Gerard places a hand on my chest and softly starts rubbing. His fingers brush against a nipple and I gasp.

“I’m sorry.” I frown before I even open my eyes. I look up at him and see sorrow behind the thick layer of lust in his eyes.
“What I said back then. What I called you.” I let some of my lust die down as I only notice the sorrow and regret in his eyes.
“I never should’ve said it. I was drunk, but I never should’ve said it.” He looks down at my chest and starts rubbing his hand against it again. It’s right over my pounding heart.
“I was confused. I didn’t want to be gay, because it would just complicate everything. But I couldn’t help it. I was in love. With a boy.” His eyes shoot up and meet mine.
“I was in love with you.” My breath hitches in my throat, before I lose it completely.
“I called you chubby to prove to Mikey that I wasn’t.” He leans down close to me, his lips only mere centimeters away from mine.
“But I was.” His words come out with puffs of air that hit my lips like kisses. I gasp for air.

Gerard suddenly attacks my lips in a real, actual, lip-filled kiss. Our tongues meet again and soon our bodies are lined up from head to toe.
I can feel his slight erection against my hip, while my own is full-on and hurting by now.

Gerard snakes a hand in between us and grab me through my pants. I throw my head back and moan loudly. Sadly, this lost me our kiss, but by the way Gerard’s hand is moving against me is completely making up for it.

He pulls away from me and straddles my legs, before he brings his other hand to my belt and slowly starts opening it.

A sudden rush of insecurity and hesitation comes over me, but it’s quickly washed away by the pressure of Gerard’s hand.

My head is still thrown back and my mouth is wide open – letting every moan, gasp and growl out easily and quick.
Gerard pops open the button of my jeans, which sends a shockwave through my entire body. When he reaches for my zipper, I can already feel the warmth spread – fast.

When the zipper comes down – each little tooth forcing it to bump against my hard-on – I can’t take it anymore. I can’t hold it.
I moan loudly and thrash around uncontrollably as I cum harder than I’ve ever had in my life. Gerard quickly presses his hand hard against me and helps me ride out my orgasm as it pulsates through me along with my racing blood.

At once, all my muscles relax and I drop onto the mattress like a lifeless ragdoll. I gasp for breath as I slowly start feeling my body again – feeling the sweat soaking my t-shirt and my socks.
Gerard drops down beside me and kisses my lips.

“I’m…sorry,” I say breathlessly. I can’t believe I couldn’t hold any longer – that I had absolutely no control of my body.
I can’t believe how I’ve got absolutely no control over my body right now. It’s amazing.

“It’s okay. It was hot,” he whispers into my ear, and the word hot does come out hot. I shiver, which hurts. My every muscle is suddenly aching, so I try not to move at all.
Gerard wraps his arms around me, and before my heart rate returns to normal, I’m engulfed by sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wuhu! I suck, don't I? =P
I tell you I'll update often except for Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and then I disappear!
Wuhu! I fucking blow! =D

But hey; worth the wait? =D

And I can't gaurantee when I'll be back again, nor if I've proof-read this chappy before I posted it... =S
Sorry!
I've kinda neglected my two regular stories for other stories (I'm whoring myself out to stray stories, basically), so maybe you'll see another story start up if I don't update... =O
Not that bad, right? =D