Sequel: Eat My Heart Out

Skin and Bones

Wake Up - the sequel

“Frankie,” a soft voice sing-songs. I start blinking my eyes and a hand pushes away the strand of hair that’s in my face.
“Time to get up,” Donna says sweetly, smiles and then gets up from the bed. The mattress bounces a bit and wakes me up further. I start sitting up and rubbing my face, and I smile sleepily when I see Donna smile back at me before she exits the room.

My room.

The thought hits me and I feel the exciting and flattering feelings all over again. I smile wider and a boost of energy helps me get out of bed. I find the morning robe Donna picked out for me and put it on, as well as my slippers.

I turn back and straighten my bed, before I walk out of my room. I walk down the hall and pass Mikey’s room. I hear loud snores behind the closed door, and I decide to spare Donna the trouble of go and wake him up – again, I’m sure.

I knock hard on the door about ten times and then run down the hall and into the kitchen, snickering under my breath.
Donna is by the stove while Donald is behind a newspaper. It’s all so normal – so average. I feel like I’ve just walked into some all-American movie where the perfect family is having breakfast.
It’s beautiful.

“Morning, Frank,” Donald says over his newspaper while he turns a page. He doesn’t get to see my smile, before he’s back behind the tall wall of recycled paper.

“You’re up quick,” Donna says, her head hung low to focus on the frying pan in front of her.
I’ve always hated that name – frying pan. It just reeks fat.
“Would you go wake up Gerard for me?” I smile widely at the thought. I get to wake up Gerard!

I nod enthusiasticly and run out of the kitchen and down the stairs to his room. The door is ajar and I push it open quickly before I stop. I stare at Gerard. Even though he looks troubled by the way his eyebrows are furrowed, he still looks so beautiful.
I quickly cross the room and carefully lay down on the bed. His back is facing me, but his nose is pointing straight up. I smile as I lean in, and am still smiling when I lean down and kiss his nose carefully.

He grunts.

I giggle silently and kiss his cheek.

He inhales through his nose and moves his head around – his nose bumping against mine – before his eyes slowly blink open.
I smile as I look at the beauty. My stomach is tickling – anxious and exited to see his warm eyes appear from behind his eyelids. I feel like I’ll explode as soon as I see them, but I keep my eyes wide open and ready anyway.
If I blow up and die, I will leave this world a happy man. My blood might even stain the walls in shapes of hearts.

He opens his eyes. They focus on mine. I feel like crying.
They look so innocent, so warm and so inviting that I feel the tickling from my stomach rise up into my eyes. And it rises further. I can feel my brain tickling.

Gerard smiles sleepily, and I hold back a squeal. Instead, I wrap my arms around him and press my cheek against his shoulder.

“I’ve missed you,” I whisper, before I pucker my lips and kiss the exposed skin on his arm. It’s warm.
Gerard turns around. It forces me to move around, but in the end I wind up in his arms with his clothed chest pressed against mine, my cheek resting on his collarbone.
He kisses the top of my head.

“I can’t sleep without you. I love you so much.” His breath is so warm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Random updating has really become very attractive to me... =D

So, while some of you are gonna celebrate Halloween on Saturday, Imma celebrate J-day (the day where the Danish Christmas beer gets released) on Friday. This means that no update Friday... But, I do predict a long update on Frankie's birthday (though it's not story-Frankie's birthday yet... =D)!

And speaking of Frankie's birthday: How 'bout reading a oneshot called Halloween?
Also, I've started a new story! =D