Frankie Turns to the Drak Side

The Motel Room

"That was weird." faith said.
"But you seem so scared."
"I do?"
"Ya."
"Well I'm not. that guy was a wimp."
"Eh. I want to go home."
"I don't. I want to go some where to be alone with you."
"OK." we left the room and it was starting to get dark. I drove us to a motel and we stayed there. We were waiting for the pizza when my phone rang.
*stop*
"It was so me" Gerard said.
"Yes let me get back to my story. Sit down and shut up."
*Go*
I answered the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hey Frankie it's me Gee."
"I know. What?"
"I was wandering if you and Faith wanted to come to a party tonight."
"Dude it's late."
"So that's when parties start."
"Nah, I want to spend so alone time with my baby girl."
"hey maybe you'll get laid for once."
"Shut up." I hung up the phone
"Who was that?" Faith asked.
"Oh it was just Gerard. He wanted to know if we wanted to hang out with him and I told him i wanted to hang out with you."
"Aww. Thanks."
"You know what we're missing?"
"What?"
"Drinks."
"Frankie!"
"What??"
"No."
"Please. Come on it's the last day of the last year of high school it's time to party before college."
"Fine."
"YAY!" I left and I used my fake ID and got some beer.
*Stop*
"Kids remember fake IDs are illegal."
"God Frankie take away the fin for the kids. BEER is good. Drink more beer. Just kidding."
*Go*
I Came back and we started to drink. Faith started to say some funny drunk shit.
"So what should we talk about?" I asked.
"Purple pickles being ate by a Green horse."
"No it's a purple pickle being ate by a purple dog who is getting chased by a green horse."
"but wouldn't the dogie choke."
"if it did the silver snake would help out."
"But wouldn't the snake get swallowed too?"
"I don't know."
"Hey i see it. My purple dogie he's finally came back to me."
"No bad dogie." I walked over to what i thought was the dog and started shaking my finger at it. "No running away again. You made your mommy sad." I stumbled back over to the couch.
"I thought...."
"You thought what?"
"I don't know." We laughed. She fell to the ground rolling and laughing. "I can't breath." she said because she was laughing so hard. I helped her back up. "Thanks." She grabbed anther beer and drank half of it.
"I'm horny." I blurted out.
"Me too." She jumped on the bed. 'Bet you can't get me." I ran over there tripping over a zillion thing's. I fell on the bed laughing.
"We need a video tape thingy."
"Ya. But were well we get one?"
"I dunno." I got up and started to jump on the bed. I fell off and hit my head. I just sat there as if nothing happened.
"You're an idiot."
"uh-uh."
"uh-huh."
"Well you're a dirty dipper poopy dogie."
"What??"
"I have no clue." i jumped up and jumped on Faith.
"oooo." we started making out and things started to get hot and heavy. Yeah!
The Next morning.
I woke up naked next to Faith with the worst headache ever. I got up and put some boxers one. I was walking over to the bathroom when i stepped on some glass.
"Shit. Ow." I said quietly hopping to the bathroom. I got in there and pulled the piece of glass out and cleaned it up with water. I looked at myself in the mirror. "What the hell happen last night? I know i got drunk and had sex. but what else. I HAD SEX!!! With Faith." Everything was running through my mind. what if we didn't use protection? What if she got pregnant? What if she didn't want to have sex and i took advantage of her last night? I'm dead. I got dressed and start to clean up. I was so scared. But I loved her and she loved me. What is there to be afraid of? I was so confuse and i hated it. After I was done cleaning I got some Tylenol from her purse and took it to help my headache. She woke up and looked that she was naked and then looked at me and screamed.