Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 37: I'm The King Of The Swingers, Yeah!

*Lou's POV*

As Brian and I were once more left on our own on a bus the coffee and breakfast stuffs were put away, dirty dishes washed, clean ones put away. We snuggled down together on the couch watching the TV and just laughing together in the time we had alone.

We were watching The Fairly Odd Parents and laughing at them, before I got bored and put on The Jungle Book. Bri couldn’t quite believe that I was making him watch a Disney Movie… at 24.

The Jungle Book is my favourite (second only to The Aristocats) Disney Movie. I knew every song, line and gesture to the movie. That freaked Bri out even more as I was lying wrapped in his arms desperately trying not to sing and dance along.

We watched the entire film in silence, just watching it being together and enjoying some down time. Some of the couples out and about on Tour spend all their down time having sex – which is lots of fun. Mainly because you have to be quiet and discreet and there’s the high chance that someone will walk in on you. But because of that, it’s never intimate. The silence that descended on Brian and I was the kind that was intimate.

We didn’t need to say anything to each other… it was all done by touch and being tuned into one another. It was great.

As the credits rolled and I moved to re – wind the video the door opened and five giggling men fell onto the bus.

“Rachel tried to stop us coming on, saying that you were having an intimate time.” Gee told us. I looked across the room at Bri, “How could anyone have intimate time on tour?” I shrugged.

“How indeed.” I paused and frowned, looking into Gerard’s eyes, “Are you on something, Gee?” He shook his head giggling like a guilty school boy. I closed my eyes, fighting back tears as I looked once more at his dilated pupils and smelt his overly clean breath. “I can’t believe you, Gerard. Think of the fans you’ve just let down in one moment of madness.” I turned to the others – who were all obviously inebriated. “And you? You might have made no oath not to but I can’t believe you either. You disgust me.”