Romance on Warped Tour?

This is a joint story. Odd numbered chapters are written by war_is_homo and even numbered chapters are written by Gerard's girl. Updating with be spasticated. Gerard's girl lives in South Africa; so don't shout at us shout at the date/time line, okay? We will do our very best to update to a routine and stuff, but we make no promises.
There is no specific plot line for this story, so I can't predict the future for you. There might be love, friendship and possibly hot steamy sex... I can't say for sure. What I can say for sure is that this is set in the current day; all the albums have been made and such. I don't think girlfriends/wives exist. We love all of them very much, and look up to all of them but in the interest of fiction and our laziness they don't exist.
This story is centered about two fictional twenty four year old girls, who are the sisters of rockstars. Both girls work at Security, that's how they meet. They realise that they share the same basic background and are very similar people. They become close friends and start to hang out with each other at respective buses - so meeting family and friends.
Rachel Haner is the younger sister of Synyster Gates. She looks vaguely like the old style Avril Lavigne. She's tall, has brown hair with black highlights, has blue eyes and has pierced the top of her ear. She's a punk. She likes to laugh and loves playing pranks, she stands up for heself but is a great friend. She likes to party. Her fancy lands on Gerard, but does it ruin her frienship with Lou? (Gerard's girl)
Lou Way is the younger sister of Gerard and Mikey Way. She's about five foot eight, has pink and blue dreads, brown eyes, freckles, pierced ears (3 times), pierced nose and pierced tongue. She has two tattoos -one over her heart and one above her ass. She's independant, fiesty and she likes to party. She likes Syn, but does it ruin her friendship with Rachel?(war_is_homo)
The chapters will be short - ish. You try sending pages and pages across Mibba!! We hope you enjoy it, we're enjoying writing it. We'd appreciate feedback, mostly so we can see if this plot line's working out.
The rating is what it is because I don't know how the story is going to turn out. There will be warning of content in the chapter description. If you forget who's writing which chapter that will also be in the chapter description.
  1. Chapter 1: Meeting Lou
    Written by war_is_homo. This is an introduction into Lou's life and an insight into her thoughts.
  2. Chapter 2 : Meeting Rachel
    Written by Gerard's girl. An insight into Rachel Haner's life.
  3. Chapter 3: Introductions At Work
    Written by war_is_homo. Uhm, yeah, Lou and Rachel meet. Don't blame me for the extra spacing inbetween the paragraphs - talk to the mods.
  4. Chapter 4 : ***ing Animals
    Written by Gerard's girl. Uhm, contents not too bad - the titles just a scarer.
  5. Chapter 5: What The *** Were You Thinking?
    Written by war_is_homo. Some appalling language, you might want to clear the room of younger siblings, older siblings, your pet cat and your parents.
  6. Chapter 6: Fun In First Aid.
    Written by Gerard's girl. Uhm... as it said - it's all fun in first aid.
  7. Chapter 7: The First Kiss
    Written by war_is_homo. I apologise right now for the delay, to make up for it have a double whammy of updates?
  8. Chapter 8: Shits And Giggles
    Written by Gerard's girl. Lou's a spoilt brat, just so you know.
  9. Chapter 9: Can You Believe Him?
    Written by war_is_homo. Things are discovered... Lou's more of a brat than ever before. Enjoy.
  10. Chapter 10: Make Up Tips And Secrets
    Written by Gerard's girl. Rachel has an admission to make. And a new nickname.
  11. Chapter 11: Prep For A Party.
    Written by war_is_homo. This is Lou's preparation for a party and some familial fun too.
  12. Chapter 12: A Mini Party For Two
    Written by Gerard's girl. Rachel has one hell of a shock.
  13. Chapter 13: Oh Shit.
    Written by war_is_homo. Gee finds out in probably not the best way about Syn and Lou... they aren't ***ing!! That happens later.
  14. Chapter 14: Spoilt Brats
    Written by Gerard's girl. Yeah, Lou's a bitch. We all knew that.
  15. Chapter 15: Asswiping Apologies
    Written by war_is_homo. Lou tries to make things right. After being a bitch and a twit.
  16. Chapter 16: Attractive Drunks
    Written by Gerard's girl. Don't read if you don't have a strong stomach. I am not to be held responsible if you have to clean the key board of your computer.
  17. Chapter 17: I'm Flying Without Wings
    Written by war_is_homo. Uhm, Lou's not good on Advil...
  18. Chapter 18: The Morning After
    Written by Gerard's girl. This chapter shows you how to cure a hangover. Not that any of you drink to excess. Or drink at all for that matter.
  19. Chapter 19: Smoothies And Starbucks.
    Written by war_is_homo. This is the one with the hang over cure. I can't tell between the chapters... they're so similar.
  20. Chapter 20: Out The Window It Is Then...
    Written by Gerard's girl. Having fun in the shower...
  21. Chapter 21: "Subject Closed".
    Written by war_is_homo. You'll never find out what Zacky was gonna say!! mwahahahaha
  22. Chapter 22: Have You Never Seen A Half Naked Chick
    Written by Gerard's girl. I think the title kind of says it all, but yet, says nothing...
  23. Chapter 23: Rules Of The Bus
    Written by war_is_homo. Ray sets some rules for people to follow... they don't go down well. Oh, and theres a method for removing hickeys in there too... I don't know how well it works.
  24. Chapter 24: All You Walking Hormones.
    Written by Gerard's girl. Rachel avoids the problem of a pissy Ray in a typical female fashion...
  25. Chapter 25: THAT BETTER BE HER MOUTH YOU WERE KISS
    Written by war_is_homo. Brian get's scarred for life...
  26. Chapter 26: I Need A Dirty Woman...
    Written by Gerard's girl. This is the start of the partay that you don't know about. hahah.
  27. Chapter 27: Kiss "I Never..."
    Written by war_is_homo. This is a very "awww" chapter... have your sick buckets at the ready for the cuteness and also for some of the more gross stuff that happens...
  28. Chapter 28: We Made Plans?
    Written by Gerard's girl. Will the pyjama party be turned into a clubbing fest? Read to find out...
  29. Chapter 29: Secrets and Gossip
    Written by war_is_homo. Yeah, Lou's a stay at home girl - but, staying at home can be more fun!
  30. Chapter 30: Time To Swallow My Pride, My Self Conc
    Written by Gerard's girl. It all gets exciting now!!!
  31. Chapter 31: PJ Parties With Frank.
    Written by war_is_homo. There is some content that's not particularly nice about girls (thanks Frank).
  32. Chapter 32: You Are No Longer Wanted To Be A Girl.
    Written by Gerard's girl. This is short, but don't shoot me for it. I am all but the messenger of this chapter.
  33. Chapter 33: The Wake Up Call Next Morning.
    Written by war_is_homo. This is kinda cute...
  34. Chapter 34: Lonesomeness.
    Written Gerard's girl. Rachel's not a happy bunny... sorry this is short!!
  35. Chapter 35: Seconds?
    Written by war_is_homo. This is all about second helpings...
  36. Chaptre 36: You Need To Get Laid, Ray!
    Written by Gerard's girl. Sorry about the length of the chapters - but both authors are fairly busy at the moment...
  37. Chapter 37: I'm The King Of The Swingers, Yeah!
    Written by war_is_homo. Don't laugh at me because of this chapter - some of it's true. And I'm really, really sorry about a lack of update yesterday - I was out of home from 6 am to 9 pm, I was on my feet all day and I haven't been sleeping well... s
  38. Chapter 38: Is She Alright?
    Writtern by Gerard's girl. I can't remember what happens here... but whatever. Enjoy.
  39. Chapter 39: No, She's Not Ok.
    Written by war_is_homo. This is mainly in Syn's POV - and it's labelled.
  40. Chapter 40: It's Not Like He'll Remember...
    Written by Gerard's girl. Bert is a knight in shining armour - but we all knew that!!
  41. Chapter 41: "Am I Forgiven?"
    Written by war_is_homo. This is quite a cute chapter, so enjoy.
  42. Chapter 42: Short And Sweet
    Written by Gerard's girl. As the title said, short and sweet.
  43. Chapter 43: Hello Big Boy.
    Written by war_is_homo. This is just weird, I admit it.
  44. Chapter 44: Drink Driving's Dumb, But Drunk Kissin
    Written by Gerard's girl. Does the drink lead to stupidity or did the deed need to be done, and the drink just give 'em the guts to do it?
  45. Chapter 45: Lou Never Suffered From A Hangover!
    Written by war_is_homo. This just confirms everything...
  46. Chapter 46: Oh Shit!
    Written by Gerard's girl. Zacky and Rachel have some, um... "fun time".
  47. Chapter 47: What Would I Do Without You?
    Written by war_is_homo. This is a sweet little scene between Syn and Lou - have your puke buckets at the ready, please!
  48. Chapter 48: RUN TITS!!
    Written by Gerard's girl. Read it and find out!!
  49. Chapter 49: A Lou Special
    Written by war_is_homo. Enjoy...
  50. Chapter 50: Guilt And Reconciliation.
    Written by Gerard's girl. Enjoy!!
  51. Chapter 51: Apologies And Hugs.
    Written by war_is_homo. Short, I know...
  52. Chapter 52: Baby Baker
    Written by Gerard's girl. This is short and sweet. THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!
  53. Chapter 53: MR BAKER!!
    Written by war_is_homo. ummm... I can't remember what's in this.
  54. Chapter 54: Washing Time.
    Written by Gerard's girl. I think something get's washed here...
  55. Chapter 55: Moving Onwards And Upwards
    Written by war_is_homo... I hope it's spicier, could well not be!!
  56. Chapter 56: NOO!!
    Written by Gerard's girl. Spicy??
  57. Chapter 57: I Love You
    Written by war_is_homo... yes I know five udpates in all of 2 days but I'm BORED!! and it's too early to sleep... or I would be.
  58. Chapter 58: Do Boys Menstruate?
    Written by Gerard's girl. It's all about blood and boys.
  59. Chapter 59: Thank you
    Written by: war_is_homo. A mini panic attack (who am I kidding? Oh yeah - you lot...oops.)
  60. Chapter 60: Panic Stations!
    Written by Gerard's girl. Well, it's a continuation of Lou's breathing thingie from the view of Rach...
  61. Chapter 61: Introduction To Courts!
    Written by war_is_homo. Lou's made to go to the bus, and Court is formally introduced.
  62. CHapter 62: Hyena's and Zacky V?
    Written by Gerard's girl. Zacky and Court get introduced, the rest they say, is history.
  63. Chapter 63: Time For Two
    Written by war_is_homo. Court and Lou discuss some interesting things.
  64. Chapter 64: Should Rach Be A Rugby Player?
    Written by Gerard's girl. Rach is fat. Deal with it.
  65. Chapter 65: One More Couple
    Written by war_is_homo. You might wanna have a bucket near you - it's kinda cutesy at the end.
  66. Chapter 66: Boyfriend Trouble
    Written by Gerard's girl. Rach is getting pissed with the lack of attention showed her by Gerard.
  67. Chapyet 67: Brotherly Fights And Admissions
    Written by: war_is_homo. Omg... It's in Gerard's POV *falls off chair in shock*
  68. Chapter 68: Rules Made To Be Broken?
    Written by Gerard's girl. Well, are they?
  69. Chapter 69: Life Sucks.
    Written by war_is_homo. Lou and Bri's relationship would appear to be upon the rocks.
  70. Chapter 70: Children Of Corn
    Written by Gerard's girl. Can Rach sort out Lou's problems?
  71. Chapter 71: I LOVE YOU!!
    Written by war_is_homo. All fixed, without a little help from their friends.
  72. Chapter 72: Shut The *** Up!
    Written by Gerard's girl. Rach attempts to kick Rev's ass - but she's too nice. Mikey almost drops Lou in it, but Rach saves the day. Wow - a jam packed chapter. I reckon we vote Lou for President.
  73. Chapter 73: I Told You So.
    Written by war_is_homo. Ok, so Ray gets it right (for once). That's right, kiddiwinks... it's a mega update!
  74. Chapter 74: Rooms, anyone?
    Written by Gerard's girl. Ray tries out his freaky sixth sense thing on Rach... making her attempt to have one too. She doesn't, but she does end up on the floor with Gee above her??
  75. Chapter 75: Do Not Disturb
    Written by war_is_homo. So... do Lou and Syn finally get laid?
  76. Chapter 76: What The *** Are You Looking At?
    Written by Gerard's girl. Gee does his whole, "I'm a responsible big brother" act whilst pissing Rach off.
  77. Chapter 77: Back Right Off, Gee.
    Written by war_is_homo. Courts - you find out who's at the door. Syn (as usual) picks up the pieces of another familial argument.
  78. Chapter 78: Taking A Break?
    Written by Gerard's girl. Rach suggests that Gee and her take a break...
  79. Chapter 79: Home Truths.
    Written by war_is_homo. Prepare yourselves for a shock, ladies! Oh, and it's quite a pointless chapter.
  80. Chapter 80: Not Who You'd Expect.
    Written by Gerard's girl. Well, it's not. Rev has a sweetie side, believe it or not.
  81. Chapter 81: Split.
    Written by war_is_homo. No, it's not about Bananana (sp) Splits, you fools! It's vaguelu sickly instead. That's bit like a banana split, I guess.
  82. Chapter 82: Hamster-scaping.
    Written by Gerard's girl. You'll see.
  83. Chapter 83: Missing...
    Written by war_is_homo. Rach is Missing and SuperLou comes to the Rescue.
  84. Chapter 84: Home and Safe
    Written by Gerard's girl. Rach is safe and sound... but missing Gee terribly.
  85. Chapter 85: Mission Followingf Rach...
    Written by war_is_homo. Lou follows Rach after being woken by man snores. PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!
  86. Chapter 86: Asking For Help
    Uhh it's a confession??