Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 71: I LOVE YOU!!

*Lou's POV*

I sighed as I made a crap job of fobbing off Rach. She knew there was something wrong, you could see it in her eyes. Maybe she respected me enough to just back off? It was sweet how she jumped to my defense against her brother. Maybe she knew the worst about her brother? As I knew the worst about mine.

“YO! LOU!” I heard Mikey shriek from behind me. I growled slightly under my breath and kept walking.

“Fuck you Mikey.” I mumbled under my breath. Mikey’s running feet caught up with me and he grabbed my shoulder.

“Lou, you ok?” He asked, looking down at me.

“Yeah, I’m fine, Mikey.” I tell him, sniffing slightly.

“You look like you’ve been holding back tears.” He tells me.

“It’s just the cold against my eyes.”

He looks more closely at me and frowns. “I know you’re lying, but you don’t normally make this good an effort to put people off. Or to cover up. What’s wrong?” He asked more determinedly.

“People keep stopping me from finding my boyfriend so I can talk to him! It concerns me, him and ourselves. No – one else.” I tell Mikey waspishly.

“Lou – please! I’m only trying to help.” Mikey tells me, mock pouting.

“I know but you’re not. You’re just making me feel more sick and nervous.”

“Maybe now isn’t the right time to tell him?”

“Don’t help me procrastinate!” I yelp, pulling away from him. “I’ll see you later Mikey. But I have to do this. And now.” Mikey nods and waves at me.

Sighing, I square my shoulders and head for where I think I’m most likely to find my errant boyfriend. Somewhere green and quiet. Unsurprisingly I find him sitting by the lake, back up against a tree, eyes closed and feet flat on the floor.

“Hey baby.” I call from a little distance away, suddenly feeling shy. I swallow as his eyes open and he smiles slightly at me.

“Hey, come sit!” he tells me, patting the ground between his legs. I move towards him and sit next to him. He sits forward and frowns, taking hold of my hands. “You alright, babe?” he asks, moving one hand to cup my face and wipe away the tear that’s leaked from my eye.

I shake my head, before nuzzling into his callused, warm hand. “We need to talk.” I tell him, grasping his hand at the wrist and kissing it softly. “I need to tell you why I can’t give you what you want.”

His frown deepens and he leans further forward, “All I want is you.”

I nod, “That’s exactly what I can’t give you. I can’t give you all of me.” I grind my teeth, “I’m happy with blokes as friends. I happy with blokes as fairly non – serious boyfriends. But when they start to lust for the more intimate things, then I get cold feet.”

He nods and murmurs sympathetically. He grins softly at me, “I’d noticed, but I still love you.”

I smile weakly back at him, “I need to tell you why.” I sigh and close my eyes, “Only two other people know – Ray and Frank.”

“Why do they know?”

“Frank kicked the shit out of the bloke who did it to me, and Ray helped me patch up Frank.”

“The bloke who did what?” Bri asks, sounding worried and upset, leaning forwards to pull me into his lap and hold me close to him. He kisses the top of my head and strokes my hair.

I sigh and nuzzle close to his neck, his long hair tickling my nose, “I had a loving first boyfriend. The kind your parents want you to marry.” He smiles at this and kisses me again. “He was great in every way. Except he decided we were ready to have sex. I haven’t always been a beautiful child – infact I’ve always been a little on the plump side. I decided that I was ready to give him what he wanted – my body. We got as far as taking clothes off before he said he was disgusted to look at me. He never wanted to see anything as ugly as what I was ever again. He couldn’t even look at me after that – and his erection was limp. I cried solidly – every time he almost looked at me he paled and turned away. As a friend of the family he was often at home, but he’d always leave when I came in. I still believe I’m revolting to look at, minus any clothes.” I whisper into his neck. I can feel Bri tense up and his muscles contract. “I can’t show you my body, because you might be revolted in me… and without you – I’m nothing.” I mumble even more quietly into his neck.

He forces my head up to look at him and his lips press themselves against mine. He gently draws his tongue across my bottom lip, and slips it within my mouth. His tongue runs across my teeth, jaw and dances with my own as he kisses me slowly and passionately; one of his hands loosing themselves in my hair and the other pulling me impossibly closer. He pulls away slowly before pecking me on the lips again and then my nose.

“How can I show you that I love you? How can I show you that when I saw you in your bikini all I wanted was you? How can I show you that all I want is for you to be happy? That I only have eyes for you? That that won’t change as you get older, as we have children, as your weight fluctuates, as you go through menopause. I don’t care how you look; it’s who you are inside that I love.” He kisses my mouth again softly, as I blush and try to look down. He forces my head up again, “That guy was an arse. That guy was a complete fucking wanker to do that to you. I won’t do that to you. I love you.” He suddenly tips me off his lap and jumps up, running to the bridge over the lake he stands on the rails and waves his arms madly. I close my eyes, thinking he’s going to fall before he starts screaming. “I’M BRIAN HANER AND I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH LOU WAY!! I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU LOU! SHE IS MY SOUL MATE AND SHE’S ALL I EVER WANT TO SEE UNTIL I DIE!” He jumps from the railing to the bridge and runs back to me. He picks me up and spins me round, grinning madly, “I told you I loved you!”
♠ ♠ ♠
MERRY CHRISTMAS, PEOPLE!! Go read my other stories, well, some of them are quite long - but check 'em out? Please?